Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux is ON!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Good news...

Can't wait till Donaire embarrasses this hypejob clown named Rigo.
    I feel you. Donaire is going to beat the Cuban out of him

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      Great great great fight, I'm really chuffed about this.

2 very talented guys getting it on, boxing wins!!!

Arum has actually managed to deliver and not over marinade for once, quite impressive really considering his recent runs.
      True, thought I think his recent statements about Rigo never being a star really explains it all. He's not developed any integrity, he just has no interest in investing in Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        True, thought I think his recent statements about Rigo never being a star really explains it all. He's not developed any integrity, he just has no interest in investing in Rigo.
        Really, if you were Arum, why would you?

A). He has no crazed fanbase
        B). He has a boring style
        C). He is over 30, with 11 fights. So how much prime does he have left?
        D). He speaks like no english
        E). He's fooking ugly

What does Arum have to work with other than boxing talent? Sometimes you need another hook

Comment

we heard the same thing 2 weeks ago then 2 days later we find out Vic is in the run too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn
            Quote:

Originally Posted by Redd Foxx

Really, if you were Arum, why would you?

A). He has no crazed fanbase
            B). He has a boring style
            C). He is over 30, with 11 fights. So how much prime does he have left?
            D). He speaks like no english
            E). He's fooking ugly

What does Arum have to work with other than boxing talent? Sometimes you need another hook
            You watch boxing to see cute guys? How **** are you? Let me guess, you watch UFC to see guys in tight shorts wrestle each other? Are they ugly too cause of their ears? Flamer...

Comment

Still wont be getting excited yet

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                You watch boxing to see cute guys? How **** are you? Let me guess, you watch UFC to see guys in tight shorts wrestle each other? Are they ugly too cause of their ears? Flamer...

He has a point though, Rigo is old, has no fans, has no shtick, and he looks ancient. He has no pulling power at all. He's also pretty boring. His only draw is that he appeals to fans of pure technical boxing and that's all.

I only watch him in hopes of his glass chin getting exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

He has a point though, Rigo is old, has no fans, has no shtick, and he looks ancient. He has no pulling power at all. He's also pretty boring. His only draw is that he appeals to fans of pure technical boxing and that's all.

I only watch him in hopes of his glass chin getting exposed.
                  That's fine and I'm not arguing none of that but to say a dude cant be promoted cause hes ugly? These forums is the only place where I find dudes judging other dudes looks. And here I was thinking this was a place full of grown ass man.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                    I feel you. Donaire is going to beat the Cuban out of him
                    No, but he'll get a gift decision if it comes to the judges. Nonito is more marketable than Rigo, it's that simple. There will be a rematch if there's a KO or not, I truly believe that

Comment

You must be watching it right now because I see nothing on the website.

Comment

Working...
                      X