Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Shane, wanna set Pacquiao on his ass? Try this...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not the exact thing at all .. if you noticed , pac tripped and was off balanced before running into jmm's right hand..

sorry , but no credit for you..merry xmas tho!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      not the exact thing at all .. if you noticed , pac tripped and was off balanced before running into jmm's right hand..

Are you saying Manny only lost because he tripped?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        have you seen the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          dude,dont waste your time

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
            I just wanted to make sure I was laughing at what I thought I was

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
              he's wasting mine....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post

Manny ate that shot. There is no tums nor rolaids that will help with the weight of that stomach. You can claim that he tripped, but tripping or not after eating that shot how else could he end up but on his face...........Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 12-25-2012, 11:40 PM.

Comment

I rewatched the ko and it certainly did play out as I had said. Step forward at 45' while ducking to the left under paqs jab while pounding the right hand into Paqs face.

Paq did not trip. He put his lead foot down against an orthodoxed fighter allowing his foot to be trapped under Marquez' foot. He ate that shot full. Feet get 'tangled' all of the time when orthoxed fights outhpaws.

Aswell, stepping with the lead foot while throwing your power shots to stop the southpaws reteats by stepping on his lead foot and busting him with right hands has been around for years. Theyhave no where to go.......Rockin'

Comment

- Yes 147 lbs Mosley could have set Pacquiao on his ass with this move.

- Pre Heredia Marquez 135 lt. wt. would have wobbled Manny, (Knock him down maybe, but i doubt it)

1 yr with Heredia's PEDs, we all saw it - Manny goes to sleep.

(Marquez actually endangered a life w/ his PEDs use just because of his obsession with Pacquiao).

See even TS thinks this move from a hard hitting 147lber Mosley may set Pacquiao on his ass, not KO Manny for 5 mins.

And Manny is out for 5 mins from a 135lber Marquez?
                    Last edited by woopwoop; 12-26-2012, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
                      - Yes 147 lbs Mosley could have set Pacquiao on his has with this move.

- Pre Heredia Marquez 135 lt. wt. would have wobbled Manny, (Knock him down maybe, but i doubt it)

1 yr with Heredia's PEDs, we all saw it - Manny goes to sleep.

(Marquez actually endangered a life w/ his PEDs use just because of his obsession with Pacquiao).

See even TS thinks this move from a hard hitting 147lber Mosley may set Pacquiao on his ass, not KO Manny for 5 mins.

And Manny is out for 5 mins from a 135lber Marquez?
                      ped up or not anybody would get knock the fock out with a perfect shot like that and here you go alt

Comment

Working...
                      X