who rans higher as a ATG Floyd or Pernell Whitaker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Pernell is so underrated on here.
    Even though I'm a big fan of both, I've always considered Sweet Pea and Toney to be among the fighters people overrate the most on here. However, that doesn't appear to be the case if you put them in a thread against Floyd or Manny

Comment

• Whitaker, and it's not very close IMO. Mayweather's resume IS deeper than people want to admit it is though. BUT Missing out on fights like Tszyu, Pacquiao and Cotto @147 hurts his resume, I don't care who's fault it is.

Comment

• everyone picking pernell? Floyd wins by U.D. and i bet if you ask who would win in a manny vs pernell everyone would pick manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
          You bet your damn ass he is.
          Was supposed to put Leonard.

A few mistakes in that post

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            everyone picking pernell? Floyd wins by U.D. and i bet if you ask who would win in a manny vs pernell everyone would pick manny.

manny loses fantasy fights...all of em

there was even a manny vs barrera (someone he already beat) thread a few years ago and the poll had marco winning

Comment

• Originally posted by NChristo View Post
              Not you as well, and to think that I actually used too like you Benny.
              All I know about him is he lost two fights to Harada and that's the only reason he's known.

Some moron's even try and say Jofre should have won

Even though he lost every round.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                I thought it turned to **** when he stated that Floyd is better because he has more titles wins in more divisions against more champions, but when told that Oscar has more titles wins in more divisions against more champions (yes Larry, Oscar has beaten more champions than Floyd) he took it all back and said Floyd now has wins against the better champions.

That immediately killed his biggest point.
                That's the saddest part.

It's one of two things. He's either trolling or an ignorant ******.

Either way, it's very sad. Very very sad.

It wouldn't surprise me if it is a troll. Considering all the Alt's he has that are obviously his Alt's.

But at the same time, this is the same guy who said Erik Morales and Marco Antonio Barrera aren't ATG's.

So it's hard to tell.

Comment

• lmfaaaaoo @ Larry in this thread.

Congrats Larry,

You just had your very own HOrus A boat is A Investment Thread moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    That's the saddest part.

It's one of two things. He's either trolling or an ignorant ******.

Either way, it's very sad. Very very sad.

It wouldn't surprise me if it is a troll. Considering all the Alt's he has that are obviously his Alt's.

But at the same time, this is the same guy who said Erik Morales and Marco Antonio Barrera aren't ATG's.

So it's hard to tell.
                    I really appreciate the fact that guys like you take the time to put the facts straight, these guys run NSB as their looney bin. Their lack of knowledge is the main culprit here so if you dont know ish just stfu.

Thanks once again to the top dawgs of the forum for keeping the mental ward under control.

Comment

• This is as bad as NSB gets. Nearly fifty pages and against the overwhelming weight of hard evidence, superior knowledge and public opinion and yet Larry still doesnt get it.

If there was a P4P list of greatest examples of fan boys shooting themselves in one foot whilst simultaneously putting there other clown shoed hoof in their mouth, then this would be in the top one.

Comment

Working...
                      X