No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto: Our Training For Mayweather is Bearing Fruit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
    LMAO i was thinking the same thing.All this talk from floyd fans-"what are cotto fans gonna say when floyd beats him?".....smh according to the world cotto is supposed to lose! umm I think we know that.He has nothing to lose but a damn belt.But we just don't abandon our fighter regardless.Now, what if Floyd losses? Omg pacctards will quadrupal in numbers on here.Itll be days before we could even log in.I have trouble sometimes now after a fight.
    LOL, I always have issues logging on after a floyd fight.... ALWAYS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
      I don't think the "under those lights" phrase can be used with Cotto.

He's been in plenty of big fights and I don't think that'll have any effect on him what-so-ever.

At the same time...I see nothing other than a Floyd win.
      Cottos biggest fight was a fight in which he was stopped... Pacquiao, and Pacquiao wasnt even the draw that he is now....

He hasnt fought on this level, its different and that arena is gonna be ****in jumpin'!!!

Cotto gets tired. You can get tired with Floyd, but you are gonna pay like a mofo...

Other than that Mosley (low key)
      Yuri Foreman.... Mayorga etc. Zab judah!!!! He hasnt been to this level, this is the epitome of the fight game.... Cotto has a punchers chance, but if he hasnt done anything significant by round 3, hes gonna get his ass tore up from the floor up!!!! The **** might be so mismatched, you might just THROW UP!!!!

Comment

Nice video.

Comment

Smh

Originally posted by HEZEKYHWH View Post
          Cottos biggest fight was a fight in which he was stopped... Pacquiao, and Pacquiao wasnt even the draw that he is now....

He hasnt fought on this level, its different and that arena is gonna be ****in jumpin'!!!

Cotto gets tired. You can get tired with Floyd, but you are gonna pay like a mofo...

Other than that Mosley (low key)
          Yuri Foreman.... Mayorga etc. Zab judah!!!! He hasnt been to this level, this is the epitome of the fight game.... Cotto has a punchers chance, but if he hasnt done anything significant by round 3, hes gonna get his ass tore up from the floor up!!!! The **** might be so mismatched, you might just THROW UP!!!!
          Man I can't stand idiots who dont know what they talking about , PAC wasn't the draw then than he is now?? Lmao! that fight sold well over a 1 mil clown , besides PAC and Floyd , Cotto is the next highest draw in the game , he is a ppv mainstay , you talk about Mosley as a low key opponent ? Lol dude? Did u just started watching boxing? Wat da he'll are u talking about? And since your so obssessed wit dis cherry picker who has Floyd fought that Cotto wouldn't beat? Who has Floyd fought that is better Cotto? Cmon kid ya trying to hard to hard .. Floyd WILL be in a fight that's a guarantee ..

Comment

Originally posted by aces725 View Post
            Man I can't stand idiots who dont know what they talking about , PAC wasn't the draw then than he is now?? Lmao! that fight sold well over a 1 mil clown , besides PAC and Floyd , Cotto is the next highest draw in the game , he is a ppv mainstay , you talk about Mosley as a low key opponent ? Lol dude? Did u just started watching boxing? Wat da he'll are u talking about? And since your so obssessed wit dis cherry picker who has Floyd fought that Cotto wouldn't beat? Who has Floyd fought that is better Cotto? Cmon kid ya trying to hard to hard .. Floyd WILL be in a fight that's a guarantee ..
            YOU STATED:

Man I can't stand idiots who dont know what they talking about , PAC wasn't the draw then than he is now?? Lmao! that fight sold well over a 1 mil clown , besides PAC and Floyd , Cotto is the next highest draw in the game
            Okay Pac and Cotto did 1.25 million (THESE ARE THE FACTS), Well over 1 million buyus would be anything breaking the 1.5 mark fa99ot....You state that Cotto is the third highest watched/payperview fighter. But we see Pac doing numbers like this now... But the point I was making is that if any x2 boxers in the top 3 highest grossing pay per view fighters fight, they should do well over 1.25 million. Thats because at that time Pac was not as big as he is now. Take into account Cotto was very recognized and you should see what Stevie Wonder cant....
            http://www.***************.com/maywe...rtizstarpower/

The ortiz vs mayweather fight was second highest grossing non heavyweight fight... Now when you factor in that Ortiz didnt even have the publicty or "STARPOWER" of Pacquiao or Cotto, and you compare numbers, obviously you start to see the truth. Pacquiao couldnt have been that big of a star!!! It did good, but when you take into account that again x2 of the top 3 draws in boxing did 1.25 million, thats pretty low... Again consider Mayweather vs Ortiz.

But its cool, you are welcome Fa99ot!!!

THEN YOU STATED:
            you talk about Mosley as a low key opponent ? Lol dude? Did u just started watching boxing? Wat da he'll are u talking about?
            No I have been watching boxing probably longer than you have been alive sucka!!!!

Mosley has never ever been a big pay perview draw!!! He has never been one! His biggest fight was when he fought.... YOU GUESSED IT MAYWEATHER!!!

So payperview wise that makes him low key sucka!!!

http://boxing.about.com/od/history/a/payperview.htm
            MOSLEYS BIGGEST FIGHTS...

AGAINST DELAHOYA I . Shane Mosley (6/00) 590,000 buys = $29.5 million

AGAINST DELAHOYA II. Shane Mosley II (9/03) 950,000 buys = $48.4 million

Against Floyd Mayweather 1.4 million buys....

Against Pac, reportedly (no actual numbers) 1.3 million buys....

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=518583&page=2

Can you spot the elephant in the room fool?? Mosley has never been a payperview fighter that drives the business!!! Until Floyd his highest fight was with Delahoya II and that still wasnt even a million buys.... His second highest fight was against Pac allegedly. I still dont understand why Arum would leave Showtime of they were really doing numbers like 1.3 million.... but thats another issue.

So yeah I made you look like an ass with facts, because thats what I do to suckas!!!!!

You are truly a sucker, and what you do is rude....

Comment

Originally posted by aces725 View Post
              YOU STATED:

Man I can't stand idiots who dont know what they talking about , PAC wasn't the draw then than he is now?? Lmao! that fight sold well over a 1 mil clown , besides PAC and Floyd , Cotto is the next highest draw in the game
              Okay Pac and Cotto did 1.25 million (THESE ARE THE FACTS), Well over 1 million buyus would be anything breaking the 1.5 mark fa99ot....You state that Cotto is the third highest watched/payperview fighter. But we see Pac doing numbers like this now... But the point I was making is that if any x2 boxers in the top 3 highest grossing pay per view fighters fight, they should do well over 1.25 million. Thats because at that time Pac was not as big as he is now. Take into account Cotto was very recognized and you should see what Stevie Wonder cant....

The ortiz vs mayweather fight was second highest grossing non heavyweight fight... Now when you factor in that Ortiz didnt even have the publicty or "STARPOWER" of Pacquiao or Cotto, and you compare numbers, obviously you start to see the truth. Pacquiao couldnt have been that big of a star!!! It did good, but when you take into account that again x2 of the top 3 draws in boxing did 1.25 million, thats pretty low... Again consider Mayweather vs Ortiz.

THEN YOU STATED:
              you talk about Mosley as a low key opponent ? Lol dude? Did u just started watching boxing? Wat da he'll are u talking about?
              No I have been watching boxing probably longer than you have been alive sucka!!!!

Mosley has never ever been a big pay perview draw!!! He has never been one! His biggest fight was when he fought.... YOU GUESSED IT MAYWEATHER!!!

Can you spot the elephant in the room fool?? Mosley has never been a payperview fighter that drives the business!!! Until Floyd his highest fight was with Delahoya II and that still wasnt even a million buys.... His second highest fight was against Pac allegedly. I still dont understand why Arum would leave Showtime of they were really doing numbers like 1.3 million.... but thats another issue.

So yeah I made you look like an ass with facts, because thats what I do to suckas!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HEZEKYHWH View Post
                YOU STATED:

THEN YOU STATED:

Why dont u shut the **** up already acting liks u know boxing. When Cotto fought Mosley it wasnt about PPV numbers it was about the level of competition. Mosley was still prime when Cotto fought him but not against Mayweather. Cotto has fought more often then mayweather and has faced better competition. U cant name one fighter tht Mayweather has fought tht can beat Cotto. Styles make fights bro so the outcome of fights can be unpredictable. On tht note, u talk too much **** and u sound like an ignorant idiot.

Comment

Bob had a plan and it took Bob being out of the picture for the fight to be made.

May 5th, you will see just how good Bob is at his job. Nobody will ever wonder why Bob hasn't let Pac or any of his kids fight Mayweather.

Even if this is Cotto's best training camp, Bob will tell you that Cotto won't beat a fighter like Mayweather.... Roach would tell you that Mosley was "too good" which tells everyone else that Mayweather is simply just "too great".....

Cotto will be brought back to that one time him and Hatton watched Floyd in amazement when fighting Gatti (RIP) but at the end of the day, Cotto's a warrior but I'm going to laugh when people drop the failed logic of who beat who better.....

Comment

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
                    i actually can't wait to see the **** storm that goes down on these forums when miguel takes floyd's '0'.
                    I say let people have their fun now but I personally feel that both Pac and Mayweather will lose. It's seems fitting on so many levels, the timing is right, the year is right.

This site would just disintegrate if that happened, BS would have to start back from ground zero.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      I say let people have their fun now but I personally feel that both Pac and Mayweather will lose. It's seems fitting on so many levels, the timing is right, the year is right.

This site would just disintegrate if that happened, BS would have to start back from ground zero.
                      You honestly believe both Floyd and Pac are going to lose?

Comment

Working...
                      X