No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Mormeck: The Trainers Prediction Roundtable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Mormeck: The Trainers Prediction Roundtable

Henry Ramirez (Klitschko): “Obviously Klitschko. Wladimir, he won like 14 in a row, barely lost any rounds. Obviously he’s superior in every area: better puncher, better technician, much bigger. Big heavyweight. Mormeck’s 39, 40 years old. He’s a former cruiserweight. To be honest, he shouldn’t even be getting the fight, but hey, Klitschko’s taking a voluntary defense. I don’t see it going past five or six rounds.”

[Click Here To Read More]

nobody for mormeck?

Comment

Unfortunately I won't be able to watch the fight live today.

Comment

here's no doubt in my mind. David should abandon "Fighting Words" and enlarge the "10 count". He's an excellent interviewer and reporter, but a poor essayist. What's wrong with "The count of 20".

In the Freddie Norwood-Smoke Gainer fight, Gainer openly fouled Norwood in retaliation, whilst the ref was clasping both of Norwood's arms from behind. Norwood went down and instead of DQ'ing Gainer, he counted 10, and continued on to 20. He then ruled a KO. Gainer jumped up and protested that he was ready to fight, but was overruled. A ring classic.

Comment

Was this really needed???

Comment

They should have Teddy Atlas on there picking Mormeck.

Comment

these predictions are fun when somebody goes out of the way, and predicts something different.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                They should have Teddy Atlas on there picking Mormeck.

lol nice

Comment

LOL why bother don't need the trainers predictions for this one

Comment

Working...
                  X