Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rampage has best chin in mma..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not saying he has the best chin in MMA, but just to throw out a name that most probably wouldn't mention, Mike Russow impressed me with his chin/toughness in the fight with Duffee. Taking that much punishment from someone bigger, stronger and with the fastest KO in UFC history and a 100% KO record=one tough bastard.

Comment

^^^Correct answer. Gomi.

The fireball kid, Hendo, Korean Zombie, Rampage(deteriorating, apparently). These guys have an amazing chin.

Rampage got knocked out a couple of times but his chin is/was legendary. Look at the gif on my sig... The guy ate 17 unanswered knees to head in a thai clinch before going down. MT fighters generate tremendous power inside the thai clinch...

Then we have the "has gone" list: Hunt, Minotauro, Chuck and Fujita. They had greats chins but their chins are deteriorating at a fast pace.

Shogun also have a great chin, fought the best strikers in the game with his wild style (back in the day) and only lil' nog was able to drop him and he recovered really fast.

But we need to see a bit more from his chin to mention him alongside with the guys above.

Comment

big nog... it took a decade of ass whoopins to crack dudes chin..

Comment

Originally posted by skullduggery View Post
          big nog... it took a decade of ass whoopins to crack dudes chin..
          Not really Nog has great recovery from being hit. His chin is actually pretty average.

Comment

It's funny people say Anderson has a bad chin because he was stopped in a boxing match more than 12 years ago. He's fought the likes of Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Chris Leben, Forrest Griffin and Hayato Sakurai. And he's never been stopped or seriously hurt. People will mention the Sonnen fight but I think that had alot to do with his rib injury. He couldnt defend the takedown at all in that fight. You have to say to have 31 MMA fights and never get KO'd is impressive. However, I don't think Anderson has the best chin in MMA.

Rampage has only be KO'd by Wanderlei and Shogun. Both guy's are brilliant and powerful striker's and it's no disgrace but I do think that his chin is not rock solid. It's really hard to say who has the best chin.

Comment

nog

Comment

i always thought Wesley Correira had a decent chin.

Comment

Honestly, the best chin I had ever seen was Joachim Hansen, but the mother****er got KTFO his last fight by a blown up 145'er...

Mark Hunt's chin was one of the best... but then he took a shot gun blast to the face from Melvin Manhoef.

Rampage's chin is legendary, but the guy has NEVER fought to his full potential. Sad that the mother****er can't dedicate himself.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                    damn right Hollywood Handerson and Anderson Silva have best chins!
                    Anderson Silva, R U SERIOUS? He got dropped by Chael ?

Comment

Gomi for sure, along with Rampage, and Hendo. I seen Hendo take some punches and it took how many knees and punches from Wanderlei and Shogun to finish Rampage.

I think Roy Nelson deserves an honorable mention. I would put him up there if he didn't get knocked out by Arlovski.

Big Nog and Liddell had their legendary chins cracked one too many times.

Comment

Working...
                      X