No announcement yet.

Box Azteca broadcast of the KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box Azteca broadcast of the KO

The Azteca team went completely nuts as Marquez delivered the ko punch, haha.
    Last edited by Caxcan; 12-11-2012, 01:17 AM.

cuando los enfocaron de cerca, barrera se veia bien triste, yo creo que le iba a pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
      cuando los enfocaron de cerca, barrera se veia bien triste, yo creo que le iba a pacquiao
      i didn't notice that, but i think they're on friendly terms and he probably felt bad for his wife as well.

Comment

this is the greatest video of all time, haha. thanks for posting, i was looking forward to watching this as soon i remembered chavez and barrera were commentators. and yeah, unfortunately i think barrera was going for pacquiao. i think i remembering seeing a thread about him picking pac before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          this is the greatest video of all time, haha. thanks for posting, i was looking forward to watching this as soon i remembered chavez and barrera were commentators. and yeah, unfortunately i think barrera was going for pacquiao. i think i remembering seeing a thread about him picking pac before the fight.

yea n he also went out for a run with him didnt him????

bad ass video great night

Comment

i ****ing hate barrera vs mexicans he gets all big but then lets that ****ing ***get pacquiao whip his ass and he just takes it like a ****ing ***** that he is

Comment

Barrera was picking Pacquiao but I truely think he was also happy. I think he was concerned for Pacquiao because let's face, for a second it looked as if Pacquiao died or something.

Rodolfo Vargas always goes nuts, he's not bias but he doesn't hold back on his celebration. Throwing his papers up in the air, screaming his lungs out and practically not giving a fuck he has a mic on at all times. On the 3rd Pacquiao fight he threw some papers too when they announced Pacquiao the winner lol.

I remember on the first tyson Marquez fight against Concepcion he was screaming a lot saying things like "Porque no se cae??!!!" when Concepcion was taking those flush shots from Marquez.

Comment

Video removed.....

Damn I missed it!

Comment

Comment

gracias por subirlo otra ves lira
                    desde que tony le gano a cotto creo que no avia celebrado tanto

Comment

Working...
                    X