No announcement yet.

Most Underrated Fighter in the World TODAY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    Every boxing fan knows Moreno is good, but I think they don't know how good he really is, he may be ATG.
    And Argenis best opponent to date is Salgado, average champion that he rightfully lost to by being outworked. His speed and accuracy didn't make it up for his incredible in-ring laziness.
    Yes so how is he underrated if has yet too prove that he can be great i just dont get that.Well if you think that Salgado outworked Mendez then thats just clearly a difference in opinion Mendez for me landed the better shots throughout too take a ud it was close so no robbery.Sure he dont have an outstanding record but he went too South Africa beat Baloyi who while on the downturn was still a decent win on the road and Honroio twice just as the same way you are saying you see something outstanding in Moreno and he does look like he has the goods im saying i see something in Mendez

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
      I know and I'm just saying that I believe he's not good enough(although he can fight, I expect him to beat Salgado in a rematch) to be considered the most underrated. Just making discussion .
      Ya we both have different opinions but its always good to debate with with actual boxing fans not the tools who resort too name calling.

Comment

Working...
      X