• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol this is bull****

they're merely trying to hype Pac's next fight up

Neither fighter will ever fight each other

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      I don't like the fact that Bradley is being rewarded with a big pay day against Paqciao after ducking Khan. It doesn't seem right.
      Because you dont understand business.....

SAY YOU DESIGN/MAKE TIRES FOR TRACTORS...

YOU HAVE AN ORDER FOR A CUSTOMER THAT WANTS X20 TIRES FOR HIS TRACTORS....

DUE TO TIME CONSTRAINTS YOU AGREE TO MEET THIS CUSTOMERS DEMAND.

BUT ALONG COMES JOHN DEER
      AND ASK YOU TO MAKE THEM SOME TIRES FOR THEIR NEWEST TRACTORS..

THEY NEED 20,000 TIRES.

WHO WOULD YOU SERVICE IF YOU COULD ONLY SERVICE X1 OF THEM???

I THINK THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS AS JOHN DEER WILL MAKE YOU FILTHY RICH...

IN this analogy Pac is JOHN DEER... He comes with more money for Bradley than Khan any day of the week. So Bradley made the most out of the situation he took the most lucrative deal.. But there is a timeline, he can always fight khan, if you lose to Pac or Mayweather you will be okay as it is expected for you to lose against them. Keep in mind this would be Timmy's only loss and khan already has x1 loss against a less spectacular Breidis Presscott.. In the first round no less. But they are the next generation of stars....PAC AND FLOYD ARE ON THEIR WAY OUT, YOU GET THOSE FIGHTS WHILE YOU CAN..

Bradley was promised Pac so he signed with TOP RANK... PLAIN AND SIMPLE....

HE CHOSE PAC INSTEAD OF KHAN, ITS NOT A DUCK WHEN THE MAN YOU ARE SUPOSEDLY NOW FIGHTING IS HELD ON A DIFFERENT LEVEL ... IN THIS CASE PAC IS A TOUGHER CHALLENGE FOR HIM THAN KHAN, SO IT CANT BE A DUCK.''

THE CASAMAYOR FIGHT IS SIMPLY JUST LIKE MARQUEZ'S LAST FIGHT .... RIGGED OR A FIGHT HE CANT LOSE EVEN IF HE HAD THE ****IN FLU....

MAKE HIM LOOK GOOD TO FOOL THE *******S INTO BUYING A LOPSIDED FIGHT.

HE DIDNT DUCK KHAN THEY WILL FIGHT ITS INEVITABLE.... YOU THINK RIGHT NOW IF BRADLEY AND KHAN WERE IN TALKS AND FLOYD STATED AMIR YOU CAN EITHER FIGHT ME NOW OR NEVER, YOU THINK KHAN WOULD SAY NOPE, SORRY FLOYD I AM NOT DUCKING BRADLEY FOR A MEGA fight with you.LOL

KHAN WOULD LEAVE BRADLEY AT THE ALTAR....

Comment

• Originally posted by dosepulgada View Post
        nah... The only thing that may has to say is "i want to fight pacquiao" and open the negotiations. When this happens, the fight will definitely push through unless may plays hardball again so he can earn a lot from fighting tomato cans.

Anyway, floydiots will buy his fights whether he fights ivan calderon or chris john.
        you are buying old man marquez and you will buy bradley as well b!tch....lol

i bet you bought clottey ***g0t lol

Comment

• Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
          you are buying old man marquez and you will buy bradley as well b!tch....lol

i bet you bought clottey ***g0t lol
          So what? That's my money. Thanks for the reaction by the way. LOOOOL!

Take note:
          Pac vs Clottey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> May vs Ortiz
          Pac vs JMM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> May vs Ortiz

Just a phrase, action speaks louder than posts kid.... May is afraid.

Comment

so what? That's my money. Thanks for the reaction by the way. Looool!

Take note:
            Pac vs clottey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> may vs ortiz
            pac vs jmm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> may vs ortiz

just a phrase, action speaks louder than posts kid.... May is afraid.
            pac vs clottey is greater than may vs ortiz????

pass that good **** you smoking son lol

are you serious, clottey beat judah and folded in every other major fight.
            these are facts....
            he was a punching bag for pacquiao!!!! Lol

come one dont be a ******, the point was that you stated this...

you ******ed ass stated:

"nah... The only thing that may has to say is "i want to fight pacquiao" and open the negotiations. When this happens, the fight will definitely push through unless may plays hardball again so he can earn a lot from fighting tomato cans.

anyway, floydiots will buy his fights whether he fights ivan calderon or chris john.
            the point is you are talking about obvious mismatches and here are your mismatches, all in house fights for pacquiao at catchweights or some other foolishness....

Fighting for a title in which neither combatant deserved to fight for??

pacquiao / margarito

i told you clowns that pac was gonna fight bradley ******s...

here we have pac fighting next month but we all know who his next opponent in 2012 is, yet you say floyd is afraid....

does anyone know who floyds next opponent is? You can joke etc about vacations all you want, but the point is manny is trying to negotiate but the muth****a already has dates filled....lol

its cool i know you mad though.

stop getting owned on these boards boy...

Comment

• Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
              pac vs clottey is greater than may vs ortiz????

pass that good **** you smoking son lol

are you serious, clottey beat judah and folded in every other major fight.
              these are facts....

come one dont be a ******, the point was that you stated this...

you ******ed ass stated:

the point is you are talking about obvious mismatches and here are your mismatches, all in house fights for pacquiao at catchweights or some other foolishness....

pacquiao / margarito

here we have pac fighting next month but we all know who his next opponent in 2012 is, yet you say floyd is afraid....

does anyone know who floyds next opponent is? You can joke etc about vacations all you want, but the point is manny is trying to negotiate but the muth****a already has dates filled
              its cool i know you mad though.[/b]

stop getting owned on these boards boy...
              You are the one getting owned on these boards boy...

Comment

• are you serious, clottey beat judah and folded in every other major fight.
                I never said that Clottey is the best welter out there. But definitely he's a lot better than Ortiz. Yes, Ortiz had a good match against Berto, but just take a look at his fight against Maidana, HE QUITTED. And he was beaten with a sucker punch against Floyd? How embarassing would that be? LOL.

Now, Clottey, has obviously became a punching bag. But most of pacs opponents were like that since Cotto, unless they run away from Pac.

pacquiao / margarito
                1. Floyd is fighting against in-house fighters too. How many non-GBP fighters had he fought since ODLH?
                2. What's wrong with catchweights? For as long as both parties agrees on it, I dont see anything wrong with that.
                3. I hate Margarito too. I think he should be banned from the sport forever. But you have to admit that Pac fighting Margarito at a 4 inch and 16 pound disadvantage at marg's own weight class is pretty much impressive as Floyd has never gave any advantage as huge as that to any of his own opponents since day 1.

You seem to miss the point, kid. Everyone knows that the next opponent for Pac is definitely Mayweather IF HE (FLOYD) AGREES TO FIGHT HIM. All May needs to do is say "I WANT TO FIGHT PAC" and open the negotiations. However, everyone knows that Mayweather will not fight Pac that eventhough Pac and Arum has already confirmed about taking the tests, May still hasnt shown any hints that he is ready to fight MP. Instead, after telling the media that Pac is next, he later denied his own statements. pac cant wait for Mayweather forever. A lot of people wants to see him fight. So there is no point in spending too much time waiting.

does anyone know who floyds next opponent is? You can joke etc about vacations all you want, but the point is manny is trying to negotiate but the muth****a already has dates filled....lol
                Nobody cares about Floyd's next opponent because nobody knows when he will fight next especially when Floyd takes long breaks after every fight. So there is no point in discussing who's next. Boxing is a fluid sport. Just take a look at what happened to Berto. Before his fight against Ortiz ended, people knows that Floyd is fighting Berto next. However, Ortiz defeated him, so May switched to VO instead.

As I said, Pac needs to have alternative plans in case May ducks him again. This is the same case as after Arum called on Mayweather and put a timer on the top rank website. He chose MP's next opponent days later after no statement from may was received after the deadline. I hope you remember when Pac agreed to fight JMM after Moseley, Floyd, negotiated with Ortiz.

anyway, floydiots will buy his fights whether he fights ivan calderon or chris john.
                My point here is that Floyd knows that people will always watch him fight because of his 0 and not because of the quality of opponents he has. Just compare his resume against Pac so you will see the huge difference.
                Last edited by dosepulgada; 10-03-2011, 03:30 AM.

Comment

You seem to miss the point, kid. Everyone knows that the next opponent for Pac is definitely Mayweather IF HE (FLOYD) AGREES TO FIGHT HIM. All May needs to do is say "I WANT TO FIGHT PAC" and open the negotiations. However, everyone knows that Mayweather will not fight Pac that eventhough Pac and Arum has already confirmed about taking the tests, May still hasnt shown any hints that he is ready to fight MP. Instead, after telling the media that Pac is next, he later denied his own statements. pac cant wait for Mayweather forever. A lot of people wants to see him fight. So there is no point in spending too much time waiting.
                  There you go.

;-)

Comment

• I'm making LYRICS on the Song entitled:
                    "THE FIGHT WE WANT" Pacman vs Pretty Boy
                    I hope to share it here in Boxing scene soon.

Comment

• "Pacquiao told me ... yada, yada"

I'd believe Pacquiao didn't say anything and he put words into Pac's mouth to make it seem like Pac wants to fight Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X