No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik: Beating Bute Will Take Me Back To The Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pavlik: Beating Bute Will Take Me Back To The Top

Former middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik (37-2, 32KOs) returns on Saturday against Darryl Cunningham (23-2, 10KOs) at the Covelli Center in Youngstown, Ohio. If Pavlik wins, he would travel up to Canada to face IBF super middleweight champion Lucian Bute. A win over Bute (29-0, 24KOs), considered one of the best pound for pound fighters in boxing, would be a major boost to Pavlik's career.

[Click Here To Read More]

would love to see Pavlik / Bute -- would be a good fight for Bute at this point -- he should be able to dismantle Kelly without working up much of a sweat -- good for Pavlik too to 'go for broke' and make some $$$ in the process

Comment

oh my god pavlik VICIOUSLY destroyed miranda. what a FIGHT that was. . . I remember pre-fight Miranda said "this will be like man against boy", and the funny thing was, he was right, except in reverse.

Comment

And what will losing do to you Kelly?

Comment

Pavlik will KO Bute. Most people don't believe it, but I've been saying it before the fight was made.

Comment

***WOULD

Comment

That old Pavlik would whoop Bute's ass but now I don't know...

Comment

War Pavlik! I hope he does well this weekend.

Comment

Bute whoops Pavlik. The speed difference will be massively in Bute's favour.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
                    Pavlik will KO Bute. Most people don't believe it, but I've been saying it before the fight was made.
                    keep dreaming we still don't believe you

Comment

Working...
                    X