No announcement yet.

Anyone watch the presser live: Cotto choosing not to face off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
    Not really sure what to make of it. What do you think Eaner?
    I think his mind was set on not giving Mayorga any chance of getting this heated because even with his portion of the presser he kept it short and didn't let Mayorga get a word in before he went back to his seat

then he took off no one on ones nada

I will have the presser up in a bit

Comment

I think Cotto probably feels if Mayorga does something funny he would bust his azz and risk enjuring his self before the fight.

Or it could Be he don't feel like the dealing with the bull****.

I don't like this fight but I am looking forward to it.

Comment

Choosing not to face means nothing. What happens in the RING on Saturday night is what count and is what Cotto is looking foward to.

Comment

Cotto keepin it classy.. He knew Mayorga was gonna pull some ****.. Don't know if Cotto was worried about losing it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
            Choosing not to face means nothing. What happens in the RING on Saturday night is what count and is what Cotto is looking foward to.
            This fight still makes me a little nervous for Cotto. You know Mayorga's looking to land one big clubbing right. He always does (see: Tito/Oscar). I just hope Cotto can deal with it.

Comment

Was Cotto's ball sac looking good anyone? No ****.

Comment

cotto hates mayorga's saliva getting into his face.

Comment

Is it true Cotto was playing this in his ipod while refusing to go face to face?

Comment

Originally posted by Wan Long Pong View Post
                    Was Cotto's ball sac looking good anyone? No ****.
                    Youn are a some weird boy!

Comment

Cotto should let it get physical and push around, its good for sales..I really don't see this fight getting over 200k at the rate of this promotion and the hype behind this match up..

It's gonna be a flop and Cotto could add another 50k by putting some drama behind it, like a press conference fight. that's what I think.

But Cotto probably doesn't wanna hear it anymore, like at first it was cool with the back and forth talk but it got old quick and I think Cotto just wants to be unleashed and do damage on this guy already.

Comment

Working...
                      X