Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you root for a boxer who beats up women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    I don't think Floyd was racist. think he choose the wrong words, and Pinoys at the time were very sensitive because Pac was slowly starting to decline so they just took it and ran with it.
    Black people are the most racist in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      Would you really stop rooting for a boxer you already was a fan of because he messed up and beat his wife/girlfreind one evening?? I don't think so....
      I was going to say something similar to that earlier. Imagine if your favorite fight pushed a girl and she called it abuse. I'm not defending Floyd as I hate abuse of women but I don't know what happened and sometimes women provoke things to where you need to push them off or restrain them and accidentally hurt them somehow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        Black people are the most racist in the world.
        ban stick holla at this guy.

Comment

• just like players in baseball that do steroids most of the fans don't care, they just want to see some action

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
            Edwin Valero supporters in this thread taking the high road
            yea thats funny and whats up with the corrales and gatti fans how do they feel

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
              Meh sue me. I'm not one of these cowards on this site apologizing for being a fan of Floyd. Dude has been one of my favorites since he started fighting.

You can be a fan of an athlete without agreeing to every thing they do in their PERSONAL life.
              You don't have to tell me anything, everyone in this site guilty of supporting a cheat, drug user or woman beater.

The real sad part is that I see Valero fans in this thread talking shyt about other fans, those are the last fans that should be commenting on other fans.

Comment

• I wouldent but hey, floyd mayweather has fans so obvisiously people do.

Comment

• Although I think the woman-beater will win, I think there's a slim chance of an upset in this one.

War Guerrero!

Comment

• Remember, all this "woman beating" **** is based on accusations. There is no proof that Floyd actually did do it. Styles make fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                      Remember, all this "woman beating" **** is based on accusations. There is no proof that Floyd actually did do it. Styles make fights.
                      didn't floyd go to jail because he was beating his wife?

Comment

Working...
                      X