Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather be Poor & Happy or Rich & Depressed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you rather be Poor & Happy or Rich & Depressed?

As the thread title asks, would you personally rather be Poor & fullfilled emotionally or extrememly wealthy but chronically depressed.

?
    Rich & Depressed
    48.28%
    Poor & Happy
    51.72%

The poll is expired.

Define "poor"

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Define "poor"
      Somewhere between being homeless & being below average money-wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Enchanted View Post
        Somewhere between being homeless & being below average money-wise.
        that's a pretty huge gap!

i think as long as i could afford the basic necessities like food, shelter. . and the internet of course, I'd take poor and emotionally fulfilled. Likely that would entail having a great (presumably sexy) wife I could **** every night, who cooked for me and ****. . .

Comment

I'd switch between the two, but for now poor and happy.

Comment

honestly i'd take either one over living a boring, dull, completely average, middle-class existence, though. . .

Comment

If you're happy....you're happy. Happy is always better than depressed.

Comment

80 percent of the time poor and happy and 20 percent of the time rich and depressed for brief bouts of debauchery and decadence

Comment

Rich and Depressed any day of the week .....

I can hire a gorgeous 5th Avenue Psychologist to help me through the depression when I'm on the east coast and a gorgeous Hollywood Blvd. Psychologist to work on me when I'm on the west coast.

When you got crazy paper, you can get any kind of help you need ....

Happy and poor is a contridiction of terms. IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    that's a pretty huge gap!

i think as long as i could afford the basic necessities like food, shelter. . and the internet of course, I'd take poor and emotionally fulfilled. Likely that would entail having a great (presumably sexy) wife I could **** every night, who cooked for me and ****. . .
                    Lol that is a pretty big gap now that I think about it.

But yeah, in this scenario you'd have enough to get by, you just wouldn't be able to waste money on uneccesary/extravagant things. (Vacations, big screen plasmas, videogame systems)

You'd work minimum wage pretty much.

And you would have a family you're completely happy with. Wife included.

Comment

Working...
                    X