Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I swear NBA fans know more about bball...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I swear NBA fans know more about bball...

Than most team's front offices! Every single year we see players handed out ****ty contracts, or absolutely terrible trades.

Anyways here it is:

https://mobile.twitter.com/WojYahooNBA

James Harden has agreed to a 5 year, $80 million deal with Houston.

Lol Rockets. A max contract for him? Really?

Harden is the best shooting guard in the league IMO. so yeah, max contract ($16m) is a good signing by the Rockets.

Comment

Laker fans no more than their coaching staff, that's for sure.

Comment

some fans think Blake Griffin should start at center

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          Harden is the best shooting guard in the league IMO. so yeah, max contract ($16m) is a good signing by the Rockets.
          He was probably the 3rd best player on his team and shat his pants in the Finals, he also had the luxury of playing aside two great offensive players that created a lot of shots for him as well as diverted attention away from him.

I don't see how he's worth the max, teams will be focused on stopping him, I think we will see a drop in his numbers this year.

Comment

Basketball GMs are the stupidest of any sport I know anything about. I can agree with that.

That said, James Harden was going to get that money from someone, so that's the price you have to pay for him. He's shown to be a very good player if used correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              He was probably the 3rd best player on his team and shat his pants in the Finals, he also had the luxury of playing aside two great offensive players that created a lot of shots for him as well as diverted attention away from him.

I don't see how he's worth the max, teams will be focused on stopping him, I think we will see a drop in his numbers this year.
              The Heat D is no joke, they had a game plan for him and shut him down.

Comment

I think Blake Griffin should start at center.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                  Hell to the no!

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

I don't see how thats possible. He only took 10 shots/game last year.
                    Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    Hell to the no!
                    Name all the SG better than Harden 'right now'.

Comment

Working...
                    X