Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM jumped 2 weight classes to fight Floyd, why cant Floyd fight Sergio at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thread starter makes 0 sense....according to sergio he's in talks to fight floyd..so why even make this thread???trying to deflect from the fact manny got his ass beat and wouldnt fight sergio over 150?

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
      Still I think Sergio vs Floyd would be a more balanced fight man size wise than Floyd vs JMM. JMM looked very small against Floyd.
      Even more so to make the fight happen. Floyd isnt really at much of a disadvantage sizewise.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
        Are you implying that Floyd would get his ass whooped at against Sergio at 160?

Because i disagree
        No...the point is that jumping up two divisions out of nowhere into new territory may have you end up getting your ass whooped

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Neither Pacquiao nor Mayweather want a piece of Martinez. I'd honestly take Martinez over both of them, as it stands.

Most people seem to think Martinez falls under the "high risk/low reward" category for both Manny and Floyd, but I don't really buy into that argument, at all. If you're talking about monetary gain, then yes, he's low reward for both of them. But if you're talking about legacy enhancement, there's nobody out there apart from each other, that would offer that kind of resume glow.

I'd honestly pick Martinez to beat either of them, on any given night, at this point. Mayweather would be the more difficult of the two, for obvious reasons. Pacquiao might get murked.
          It would all depend on the weight son, seeing as how Martinez is naturally bigger than both Mayweather and Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            thread starter makes 0 sense....according to sergio he's in talks to fight floyd..so why even make this thread???trying to deflect from the fact manny got his ass beat and wouldnt fight sergio over 150?
            We all know talk doesnt mean ****. theres so much talking.

Larry... are you telling me you dont want to see Floyd fight Sergio at 158+?

Is that what your telling me?

And how am i deflecting that Manny lost. Ive been making post all day in various threads speaking out about that fight, and i had JMM winning, so how am i deflecting?

Should we go in circles about that fight all day?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              Exactly. Now floyd needs Sergio for a legacy fight or whatever. TS is a just a ho looking for a new pimp. He needs to believe in someone to beat the evil floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
                It would all depend on the weight son, seeing as how Martinez is naturally bigger than both Mayweather and Pacquiao.
                Sergio is ONLY 2 inches taller than Floyd, and Floyd still got a reach advantage. So how is he really bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Exactly. Now floyd needs Sergio for a legacy fight or whatever. TS is a just a ho looking for a new pimp. He needs to believe in someone to beat the evil floyd.
                  Why are you against a competitive fight? A fight that Floyd doesnt have a clear advantage over?

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                    Why? JMM jumped 2 weight classes, why cant Floyd jump 2 classes to fight Sergio?

This further proves JMM's greatness, and lack of fear.

Since Floyd made it a catchweight for JMM at 144, i guess i wont hate it if Sergio made it 158 for the MW title.

What yall think?
                    Marquez is a true warrior and like to test himself, even when the deck is stacked against him.

Floyd lack balls

Simples

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
                      Agreed.

That said, I think Mayweather would be more willing to fight Martinez at a weight comfortable for him, than Pacquiao would.

Manny's camp already said they wouldn't go above 150 for Sergio. I think Floyd would do 154-156, easily, if he wanted to. Maybe even 160 for the legit lineal belt, if he wanted to add another title, in another weight division, to his record.

Comment

Working...
                      X