No announcement yet.

Roach's 142 proposal......***** move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
    There are divisions for a reason, and its not to keep the fighters warm.
    I know why divisions are in place , you tell why you think they are ? I believe you dont understand weight and what it means to a fighter .

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
      http://www.topix.com/world/puerto-ri...ws-tv-19-04-09

Theres one example, shall I provide another?
      http://sports.inquirer.net/breakingn...acquiao-Hatton
      This could go on and on but....
      Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      He came up all the way from 106 to 140 and he's a *****.
      If you dont wanna come down a 5 pounds to meet him, what does that make you?
      If they cant make 142, **** it. MP can fight JMM at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        And Asking Cotto to move to 142 will be stupid as **** Cotto already agreed on 145!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        No he didn't dude, he mentioned ages ago that he would be prepared to go to 45, but nothing was ever agreed upon.

Manny and Roach are not bitches, they are smart. These guys (Cotto, Shane, FLoyd, etc) wanna fight him, so it's up to them to come down. We can't expect Manny to be fighting people who enter the ring as middleweights, it's ****ing ludicrous. Get real. Yeah, he took a one-off risk with Oscar for a HUGE payday. Manny didn't know he wouldn't enter the ring at 154+.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
          i say yes .........144-146 is acceptable......but roach is way over his head this time..............
          146 is completely pointless. Might as well be 147.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

142 or go home. Manny calls the shots against all of them, and negotiates with PBF.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
              Thus will be My Answer to you. Cotto has never weighted 160 for any fight.

He already Fought a Guy who weight 153 at Fight night(Hatton) And he fought already at WW and did good.

Cotto Ave Fight night Weight is 155!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now tryng to get people to unhealthy weight is fair?????????
              I agree. He is not closing the door on Cotto. Cotto can make 143-144 and they would allow more weight negotiation for Cotto as he is not too large. What they are doing is eliminating the larger welters from the equation right now. There will be room for Cotto and Floyd to negotiate as they are not huge compared to Manny. larger yes, but they don't tower over him.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                No he didn't dude, he mentioned ages ago that he would be prepared to go to 45, but nothing was ever agreed upon.

Manny and Roach are not bitches, they are smart. These guys (Cotto, Shane, FLoyd, etc) wanna fight him, so it's up to them to come down. We can't expect Manny to be fighting people who enter the ring as middleweights, it's ****ing ludicrous. Get real. Yeah, he took a one-off risk with Oscar for a HUGE payday. Manny didn't know he wouldn't enter the ring at 154+.
                Trying to get any of teh WWs below 144 is a ***** move and Cotto already said he will go as low as 145, so thats pretty much agreeing with it!!!!!!!!!

Pac already fought at 147 he did good, so theres should be no excuses!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Freddie said 142 cuz when negotiations are over it will end up being 44 or 45. ***** move, no; Manny is NOT a Welter. Guys like Mosley, Clottey, Cotto at full Welter are gonna be huge compared to Manny. I think Floyd can make 42 or 43 and a catch weight fight between him and Manny would be fair considering that Floyd is the bigger man.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    142 or go home. Manny calls the shots against all of them, and negotiates with PBF.
                    Exactly. None of these other guys are in the position Manny is in right now. **** 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
                      I know why divisions are in place , you tell why you think they are ? I believe you dont understand weight and what it means to a fighter .
                      I understand weight and the process of cutting and rehydrating.

However, if Pac had never went up to 147, I wouldn't have an issue. But he did and now he needs to fight those fighters there if he wants to make those fights.

I held Mayweather and everyone else to the same standard. I'm not going to change my tune just because its Manny Pacquiao.

Had he never went there, fine, but he did in fact beat a fighter at that weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X