Talk about tainting a great fight Barthelemy vs Usmanee [ROBBERY!]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    what were the scores???
    Steve Zemach a boxing reporter and was at the fight asked to see the score cards and they turned him down.

but what they read was 116-112 i believe or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
      116 - 112
      116 - 112
      115 - 113

all for barthelemy
      --____-- wtf?? Not one judged sided with Usmanee? Ridiculous.

Comment

Man, I just got home. Didn't see the fights, but everyone is talking about this robbery. Turns my fucking stomach.

I'm afraid of watching this thing now...but I feel I have to. Ugh....

Comment

--____-- wtf?? Not one judged sided with Usmanee? Ridiculous.
          Boxrec has it up already. I was surprised they had it as a UD. Often they'll make it a split decision, as a smokescreen. I'm getting sicker by the minute and I haven't even seen the fight yet.

Comment

Disgusting robbery, almost threw my control against the wall when it was announced.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Boxrec has it up already. I was surprised they had it as a UD. Often they'll make it a split decision, as a smokescreen. I'm getting sicker by the minute and I haven't even seen the fight yet.
              Barthelemy got thoroughly out-worked in the majority of the rounds, and he was very inaccurate with his own offense. I would love to know what rounds they gave him.

Comment

Barthelemy got thoroughly out-worked in the majority of the rounds, and he was very inaccurate with his own offense. I would love to know what rounds they gave him.
                Not like it matters, but I know where you're coming from. I felt the same way when they gave Williams the nod over Lara. You just wanna make sense of the senseless. It doesn't work.

Comment

It was probably slightly closer than Teddy Atlas had it, imo. I had it 8 rounds to 4, although that final round could have easily been a 10-8 round as Usmanee pummeled the guy, completely one sided round.

Anyways, there is simply no way the Cuban won. None.

Comment

I feel bad for the guy, I don't know how Barthelemy can take any credit for that win!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      It was probably slightly closer than Teddy Atlas had it, imo. I had it 8 rounds to 4, although that final round could have easily been a 10-8 round as Usmanee pummeled the guy, completely one sided round.

Anyways, there is simply no way the Cuban won. None.
                      at ur avatar.

As for the fight, what a sickening robbery that was. Anyone know who Barthalemey's promoter is?

And holy crap, Usmani! I think this is the first time I've ever seen a fighter from Afghanistan.

Comment

Working...
                      X