No announcement yet.

Help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I'm new to this forum, but what i was wondering was With proper excerise, do protein shakes and bars serve to effectively increase muscle mass and size? If so, then any suggestions on which shakes and bars are best to buy? Also, what can i do to workout my abs. I do 300 weighted sit-ups everyday, but i still can't form definite abs, what do i do?

For building muscle take in around 1g per pound of muscle mass a day. All the crunches in the world won't give you defined abs. You need to maintain a healthy diet. Run and eat well for abs.

Comment

1g of protein per pound of muscle mass*

Comment

There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball. take that to the gym

Comment

pure gold rasta. I'll bet in addition to answering HIS question, you have single handedly come up with the solution to world hunger.

300 situps a day and you DO NOT see results? how many days have you been doing it? Maybe you need to get a trainer....

as per bars/shakes speak to a nutritionist....did I spell that right? We take shots to the head for fun, we can't be counted on for the important stuff. heh!

Comment

Originally posted by lowkey77
            pure gold rasta. I'll bet in addition to answering HIS question, you have single handedly come up with the solution to world hunger.

300 situps a day and you DO NOT see results? how many days have you been doing it? Maybe you need to get a trainer....

as per bars/shakes speak to a nutritionist....did I spell that right? We take shots to the head for fun, we can't be counted on for the important stuff. heh!
            300 situps a day nothing but increase core stability which is great but it's not magic pill, spot reduction doesn't exist. Fat must be reduced all over the body to see abs and situps don't do it bruh. Where do you people get this stuff?

Comment

So, i guess running or jump-roping is the best way to burn fat all over the body. Or are there other ways?

Comment

Originally posted by homeboy7600
                So, i guess running or jump-roping is the best way to burn fat all over the body. Or are there other ways?
                Adding lean muslce mass that increases metabolism helping to burn more calories than you consume will be the only thing that produces the environment for fat/weight loss. How ever you choose to burn those calories is at you descretion.

Comment

how do u add lean muslce mass?

Comment

weightlift

Comment

Working...
                    X