Google Chairman uses a Blackberry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Chairman uses a Blackberry

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...lackberry-user

wtf....a blackberry!!! God damn, prehistoric or what!!

Originally posted by chav View Post
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...lackberry-user

wtf....a blackberry!!! God damn, prehistoric or what!!

Hate it all you want, but for enterprise users who want security, they still use blackberrys. He may have one of those new ones

Comment

i still use my blackberry, that keyboard cant be fucked with

Comment

I was pretty efficient with my old blackberry, but having a survival kit and a computer in your pocket is better.

I can't lie though, those blackberries were a lot more fun to use, and I could type a lot faster.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This is overwhelming evidence for the existence of God.

Comment

When you think about it, for about 98% of all smart phone users, after a couple weeks their phone basically gets only used as a phone and texting/social media tool anyway.

The current smart phone market is nothing but a big gimmick!lOL

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              When you think about it, for about 98% of all smart phone users, after a couple weeks their phone basically gets only used as a phone and texting/social media tool anyway.

The current smart phone market is nothing but a big gimmick!lOL
              Totally agree.

I was a BB user for years, can't Knock their battery life, they used to last for ages. I know companies use them, I just would have expected he google chairman to be using one of his own phones, but then he looks pretty old school.

I know RIM (Blackberry) are really struggling, I bet they are loving this free PR

Comment

From what I understand blackberry is still preferred by a lot of big ceo's and businessmen. But I ain't really **** so I'm sticking with iphones

Comment

Blackberry's are good for emails etc... Older guys probably don't tweet, facebook, use apps that require a good screen etc... I. E. Games.

I use my phone for everything.

I use power amp for lectures.
                  Youtube
                  Notes.
                  Diary.
                  Office.
                  Games.
                  Internet.
                  Emails.
                  Gps for sports.
                  Torch.
                  Camera.
                  Social networks.
                  Email.
                  Shopping.
                  Access to bank account.

Etc...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    Totally agree.

I was a BB user for years, can't Knock their battery life, they used to last for ages. I know companies use them, I just would have expected he google chairman to be using one of his own phones, but then he looks pretty old school.

I know RIM (Blackberry) are really struggling, I bet they are loving this free PR
                    If my phone wasn't a gps and a functional internet browser, I might have stuck with my old blackberry. Still that battery life was still beautiful. You could actually last more than 12 hours without thinking about going to your car and charging the phone.

Comment

Working...
                    X