No announcement yet.

Gorilla productions: Rigo vs Donaire video - awesome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorilla productions: Rigo vs Donaire video - awesome

The scariest thing about Rigo isn't what he does in the ring. It's what he hasn't done yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0olfUPyRxhY

most higly skilled fight ive ever seen live
    it was horrifying

and ive seen em all live

Comment

It's how he ducked under Donaire's punches and glided right behind him, all set and ready to counter. You don't see that today, only other fighter doing that is Mayweather.

Just a random question, anyone think he will become a HOF? Think he has enough time, is under the right promotional company and has the opposition in or around his weight class to do it?
      Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 05-11-2013, 08:18 PM.

Comment

My favorite fight of the year so far. I could watch that performance from Rigo everyday.

Comment

Comment

Its beautiful just how he makes a normally fast guy look like hes in slow motion, incredible and I can not for the life of me see anybody particular even testing him anytime soon. Not that the crop around 122 is particularly bad he is just THAT good. Hes lightyears ahead of everybody around the weight.

Comment

def one of my favorite fights I've seen.

Comment

Great fight and simply beautiful display of boxing by Rigondeaux. I seriously get goosebumps just watching highlights of Rigondeaux moving and slipping punches, so slick. And the way he sets up some of his combinations by kind of rehearsing them beforehand and then actually landing the exact same combination for real, I mean that's just crazy.

Comment

What a fu#king performance man, it's mindblowing how good this guy is. Just poetry in motion.

Only good thing to come out of it for Donaire was that he proved he has a serious chin.

Comment

Hes so good it hurts.

Comment

Working...
                    X