Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody disagree that Victor Ortiz would punish Devon Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
    Ortiz would put them d!ck beaters on em early and often. Wrong first fight for Devon at 147. Cunningham talks **** because he's not the one fighting where's DA???
    For his FIRST fight. REPOST

Comment

alexander has ZERO power or heart. IT BURNNNNNNSSSSSS wouldn't last 6 round with Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
        If Goldenboy knows what's best for Alexander, they would keep him as far away from Ortiz as possible.

Anyone disagree?
        I'm interested in this fight tbh,I would pick Ortiz to win..But I would not be surprised if Devon outpointed Ortiz..Ortiz is not that good imo..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          I'm interested in this fight tbh,I would pick Ortiz to win..But I would not be surprised if Devon outpointed Ortiz..Ortiz is not that good imo..
          Then again Bradley's best win is even worse then "not good"

Ortiz by tko

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
            Devon couldnt deal with the smaller aggresive Bradley.. and IMO he basicly quit in there, Ortiz will crush Devon I strongly beleive that..
            Ortiz is not better then Bradley,and imo way to easy to hit cleanly,Bradley is not...I give Devon a decent shot at beating Ortiz...

Comment

Originally posted by DR BOB View Post
              Then again Bradley's best win is even worse then "not good"

Ortiz by tko
              Devon is not Bradleys best win imo,but it did make him a two time unified Champ..I hope we are not trying to compare resumes between Khan and Bradley..I don't wanna go down that road..

Comment

Im with you on the interest for this fight Rome homie. As I stated in a post earlier today. I think it's premature for his 1st 147 scrap though. Ortiz shut alot of mouths with is performance against Berto(But after his outting with Floyd, I see that the questionable heart talk is back on the scene. ), it is possible for Devon to do the same at 147. Unlikely, but possible.

Could you imagine the headlines if this fight were to happen and Devon breaks Ortiz down similar to the Urango fight(Ortiz leans in ALOT, and Floyd caught him with the uppercut early and often. SN: A punch I havent seen Floyd use with regularity in years).

To me there is NO reason to ***** on this fight. It's an interesting style match up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Im with you on the interest for this fight Rome homie. As I stated in a post earlier today. I think it's premature for his 1st 147 scrap though. Ortiz shut alot of mouths with is performance against Berto(But after his outting with Floyd, I see that the questionable heart talk is back on the scene. ), it is possible for Devon to do the same at 147. Unlikely, but possible.

Could you imagine the headlines if this fight were to happen and Devon breaks Ortiz down similar to the Urango fight(Ortiz leans in ALOT, and Floyd caught him with the uppercut early and often. SN: A punch I havent seen Floyd use with regularity in years).

To me there is NO reason to ***** on this fight. It's an interesting style match up.
                  Chiefy!!!!!!How ya doing big bro??I agree with everything in ya post..For some reason I would not be surprised if Devon pulled it off and beat Ortiz..I just don't think Ortiz is that good,and if ya remember I was one who picked Ortiz to beat Berto..

Comment

I'm doin well Rome my Ace, ready to get back home bruh. And yes indeed you did call that Berto/Ortiz scrap right. I didnt, I thought the comp would make Berto rise to the occassion, I was wrong on that one. It's going to be interesting to see how Devon's power, speed, and chin hold up with the big boys of WW.

How you been mah homie? How's the little lady doin, I know you gon get her to accompany you to the Ward/Froch fight. I already know you gon ride or die with Froch, how do you think he is going to handle Ward? You know Ward can be somewhat of a billy goat in there, he's a tuff and talented young man. What do you think the Cobra's gonna do to counter-act the SOG?

Comment

i think if ortiz didn't stop him, alexander would get another gift decision or a draw regardless of how the fight went. i suppose that depends on where the fight is held. i actually don't see ortiz stopping alexander.

as far as i know, ortiz has never faced a fellow southpaw so it could give him problems. on the other hand, i've seen alexander get tagged pretty easily by urango's right hooks.

if it's an inside fight i like ortiz' right hook and power/size. if it's on the outside i like alexander's jab and workrate. i could see alexander wanting to stay on the outside and maybe follow peterson's gameplan a bit.

definitely an interesting fight and i think it's the way to go at this point in their careers

Comment

Working...
                      X