Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one of these NBA greats would you build your team around and why ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic can and did play all positions to win a championship...as a rookie. He's a born winner. MJ can take over a game by himself but Magic made everyone else play better . Jordan's a better scorer and individual player but if i want to make my team better as a whole, I'd pick Magic.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
      Magic can and did play all positions to win a championship...as a rookie. He's a born winner. MJ can take over a game by himself but Magic made everyone else play better . Jordan's a better scorer and individual player but if i want to make my team better as a whole, I'd pick Magic.
      Exactly, bro. I mean, the best strategy used against Jordan's Bulls was to shut everybody else down and let Jordan beat 'em, a good amount time he did just that, but that was the most effective.

Magic on the other hand, man, he was a passing genius and like I said, I ain't never seen anyone that could play all 5 positions and play it well.

Comment

although im a Jordan fan, i'd rather pick Magic to start my franchise

has a great floor vision, who can score if he intends to do so & a good defender

also a great team leader & a very vocal one

Comment

Working...
        X