• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enzo Maccarinelli's next opponent

Who's next for Enzo?

He is fighting much touted ?.

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...9195&cat=boxer

Not announced yet. And he fights next week..

Comment

he was suppose to fight on the undercard of audley fight which has now been postponed

Comment

Originally posted by hunter010 View Post
        he was suppose to fight on the undercard of audley fight which has now been postponed
        Yeah I just heard about this on Setanta, why did they cancel the show?

Comment

I think it could be Jonathan Banks after last night. Enzo came on the phone afterwards and started saying how he would beat him.

I think he would as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Legacy View Post
            I think it could be Jonathan Banks after last night. Enzo came on the phone afterwards and started saying how he would beat him.

I think he would as well.
            Yea, Jonathan Banks was **** last night. Enzo would finish him in under 8 Rounds.

Enzo will probably fight someone like Vincenzo Rossitto over 10 first though just to get a win under his belt, you know what Frank Warren's like.

Comment

Enzo is fighting Alexeev next for the WBO (Warrens Boxing Organisation) title.

Comment

Jonathon Banks mate

Comment

I think Big Mac has too much for Banks. Stops him in the championship rounds or last 3rd of the fight.

Cunnigham cleans up the division though as long as he stays active.

Comment

Originally posted by good_looking01 View Post
                    I think Big Mac has too much for Banks. Stops him in the championship rounds or last 3rd of the fight.

Cunnigham cleans up the division though as long as he stays active.
                    I agree about Cunningham but I think that Banks might have too much for Big Mac. He'll be the second best fighter Maccarinelli has ever fought

Comment

Working...
                    X