No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sam Soliman v. Giovani Lorenzo Early Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sam Soliman v. Giovani Lorenzo Early Results

A pair of former middleweight title challengers aim for one more crack at alphabet glory as Sam Soliman squares off against Giovani Lorenzo in a middleweight title elimination bout on Friday evening at The Arena in Geelong, Australia.

The winner will be in position to fight for two belts, as IBF middleweight champion Daniel Geale faces Felix Sturm in a unification bout next week in Germany.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Too bad I cant see him fight anymore here in the U.S. His style is entertaining and crazy. Winky Wright's most exciting fight was against King Soliman. I wish I had all of Sam Soliman and Emanuel Augustus's fight's on DVD all thier fight's were entertaining.

Comment

1. Carlos Molina 2. Paulie Malignani 3. Sam Soliman... Pure boxers, no sock in the bunch. It takes a lot of nerve getting in the ring knowing you're outgunned most of the time. These guys dance better than Fred Astaire.

Comment

[QUOTE=Corelone] 1. Carlos Molina 2. Paulie Malignani 3. Sam Soliman... Pure boxers

Damn right, good post. I also appreciate thier ring savviness.
        Last edited by UTEP; 08-24-2012, 11:34 AM.

Comment

great result for king sam"one of the nicest guys in the sport"just hope that danny geale beats sturm though mega fight downunder for the belts,come on danny.

Comment

Nicest guy you would ever meet in the sport. Has time to talk to anyone.

Cant sit through more than three rounds of his fights though. Too painfull. But it worka for him so....

Comment

Working...
            X