Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What hall of famer(or future hof) has been layed out unconscious the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    So, for instance, if Floyd and christie Martin had a son together, and that kid fought in black and white, he'd be the ATGreatest of the ATG's.
    Yeah, duh. Black and White fighters are only good because of black and white. No skills needed, just the black and white is needed.

Comment

So, for instance, if Floyd and christie Martin had a son together, and that kid fought in black and white, he'd be the ATGreatest of the ATG's.
      Floyd is a bum, I have a video where I'm in black and white and he isn't, and I knocked him out in twenty seconds.

Comment

Archie Moore
        Ezzard Charles
        Sam Langford

And of course

Roy Jones Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Yeah, duh. Black and White fighters are only good because of black and white. No skills needed, just the black and white is needed.
          If floyd martin-mayweather wore white trunks and black gloves well then he'd be ahead of SRR and Ali on the ATG p4p list.

ALso, if AL haymon and Jackie Kallen had a baby together and that baby managed FMM and the FMM was trained by the offspring of Anne WOlfe and Cus Damato, well then you'd have the ATG of the ATG of the ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Floyd is a bum, I have a video where I'm in black and white and he isn't, and I knocked him out in twenty seconds.
            I saw that fight on Turner classics. But when I watched it in pure super slo mo all gray removed true black and white, floyd got the SD.

Comment

If floyd martin-mayweather wore white trunks and black gloves well then he'd be ahead of SRR and Ali on the ATG p4p list.

ALso, if AL haymon and Jackie Kallen had a baby together and that baby managed FMM and the FMM was trained by the offspring of Anne WOlfe and Cus Damato, well then you'd have the ATG of the ATG of the ATG.
              If Hulk Hogan and Anne Wolfe had a kid together, he'd be the greatest ATG of the ATG's that are ATG. Only if he was in black and white though.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                If Hulk Hogan and Anne Wolfe had a kid together, he'd be the greatest ATG of the ATG's that are ATG. Only if he was in black and white though.
                I saw that kid fight floyd. The kid won 11 rds to 1, but Duane ford and Malveena Lathan's kid gave the fight to floyd! Then Kathy duva and don king's daughter, the promoter, asked for an investigation.

Comment

If Mayweather and Layla Ali had a kid and Roy Jones and Martin had a kid, and their kids each had a kid and somehow those two met and fuuuuuuuuuucked in black and white

You would have the atg of the atg of the atg of the atg and he wouldn't ever have to fight anyone

Born in black and white as an atg

Comment

thomas hearns getting ktfo by hagler.

Comment

not really understanding this thread, but Hearns got laid out twice by Marvin and SRL

Comment

Working...
                      X