No announcement yet.

Cotto will outbox Margaritto until he gets hit flush

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto will outbox Margaritto until he gets hit flush

and realises Margaritto has zero power without plaster. Then he will just walk through Margarittos punches and beat him to a pulp

He wont just walk through Margarito, but after 2 or 3 rounds Cotto will start moving forward and he will start hammering that left hook to the body, MArgarito will get broken down and stop in 9 or 10.

Comment

Just like before. 5 rounds and Cotto turns into Judah.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Just like before. 5 rounds and Cotto turns into Judah.
        this time Marg wont have plaster so his slow arm punches wont mysteriously hurt Cotto.

Comment

Margarito never had plaster.

He will beat Cotto around.

Comment

Originally posted by Expertise View Post
            and realises Margaritto has zero power without plaster. Then he will just walk through Margarittos punches and beat him to a pulp
            That would be the scenario I would dream up for Cotto if I could whether that happens IDK but I do want to see Miguel take some flush shots to see how he reacts to them.

Comment

That's stupid.

Margarito never hits anyone flush lol

Comment

Not really... if Pacquiao couldn't knock him out, neither will a plaster less Margarito.

Margarito will lands a few good shots but Cotto will be able to take them quite nicely and keep his gameplan till the very last round. I expect Cotto to exchange like he typically does but I don't see Margaritos power being as overwhelming as it was on that ONE particular first fight.

A power that disappeared after he got caught in the Mosley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
                  Not really... if Pacquiao couldn't knock him out, neither will a plaster less Margarito.

Margarito will lands a few good shots but Cotto will be able to take them quite nicely and keep his gameplan till the very last round. I expect Cotto to exchange like he typically does but I don't see Margaritos power being as overwhelming as it was on that ONE particular first fight.

A power that disappeared after he got caught in the Mosley fight.
                  The voice of reason.

Comment

I dont think Cotto will stop Marg, but he will definitly beat him up bad

Comment

Working...
                    X