No announcement yet.

Boxers Who Bring Shame To There Country

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers Who Bring Shame To There Country

Lets Name And Shame Thoughs Boxers who Have Brought Shame To There Country, And Reasons Why..
    I will Start Off With Fraudly Harrison

This guy is a total "Plumb" A "Champayne Charley" Although he got the Olympic Gold..He has B.S fighting fans time and time again to stump up money to watch him fight..Then when he turns out on the night himself he does not even want to fight...The Fraudly Vs Haye summed him up a "Coward"...He even went as far as to go into deprived areas in London and say that he would be fighting them when he steps inside the ring...
    Hes whole proffesional career has been a con!!

Me personaly would love to workout with a 2" by 4" and his head..

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anthony Mudine. I have never been happier to see his biitch ass get KO'd. And now we get to see it again!!!!

I'd hate to be Austrailian and had to tolerate his biitch ass over the last few years.

Comment

Margo and his plaster incident?

Comment

Clottey, Guzman.

Comment

Originally posted by typeone View Post
          Lets Name And Shame Thoughs Boxers who Have Brought Shame To There Country, And Reasons Why..
          I will Start Off With Fraudly Harrison

This guy is a total "Plumb" A "Champayne Charley" Although he got the Olympic Gold..He has B.S fighting fans time and time again to stump up money to watch him fight..Then when he turns out on the night himself he does not even want to fight...The Fraudly Vs Haye summed him up a "Coward"...He even went as far as to go into deprived areas in London and say that he would be fighting them when he steps inside the ring...
          Hes whole proffesional career has been a con!!

Me personaly would love to workout with a 2" by 4" and his head..

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

For us Brits it's always gonna be Audley.

Such a lack of heart.

We're the nation who loves a love-able loser who puts it all on the line and just comes up short. Audley puts nothing on the line and comes up even shorter.

Comment

Originally posted by microMXL View Post
            Margo and his plaster incident?
            Yes. Mexico has many legendary and honorable fighters but Marg taints that with his scummy cheating ways. A real scum to boxing, he's a worthless piece of dog crap. He brings nothing but shame to his country.

Comment

Joshua Clottey

Comment

the TS is an azz hole.. he won the gold for his country. you are just a product of the system, he is not.

Comment

sergio martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                    For us Brits it's always gonna be Audley.

Such a lack of heart.

We're the nation who loves a love-able loser who puts it all on the line and just comes up short. Audley puts nothing on the line and comes up even shorter.
                    You hit the nail on head there fella, We as Brits love the underdog...And we do tend give our boxers full support even if the truth be known they have bitten off more than they can chew..I thinks its like "Well if hes up for it then lets get behind him"

Some green coming your way

Comment

Working...
                    X