Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You aren't going to believe this story (women, rivalry, sex, deceit, betrayal)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] You aren't going to believe this story (women, rivalry, sex, deceit, betrayal)

I was talking to my ex girlfriend yesterday, and she's like "Gerry, I think we should get back together". I told her that I wasn't about to jump back into a relationship, especially considering how badly it had ended last time (she'd bust my window after she found out I'd had sex with her sister), but that I was willing to hang out with her and maybe fuk, and we'd take it from there, see how it goes.

I called round today at around 3pm. Guess who opened the door? HER GODDAMN SISTER. And from the look on her face, I could tell she was

A. Quite surprised to see me.
    B. Horny as hell.

She was giving me "that look" from the moment I walked through the door. I could see in her eyes that if I wanted I could have banged her right then and there. But I'd came over to visit her sister, and wasn't willing to re-ignite old hatreds between the two, so I hugged her, cracked a few jokes then headed upstairs to my ex's. My ex had told me that after a few months of fighting they'd patched things up and made amends. Hah, fat lot of change it had made to her sisters attitude.

Anyways, I was hanging out with my ex for a couple of hours. Fucked her, took a few capsules of mescaline, and we talked for a long time. I felt pretty good, and there was a pretty good vibe throughout the day, and come around 8pm we both felt pretty great, but also hungry, so my ex decided to go downstairs and cook some food.

I was chilling on the bed for around 10 minutes and I hear a creak on the door. A lot of you might want to call bull**** right here, but her sister was standing there, right in front of me, with her **** out and her hands in her pants.

Now, I could sit here all day hypothesising about why she was so keen, but my personal opinion is that she still had issues with her sister, and was still intent on pissing on her parade. Women, eh? Anyways, I start with the "Sandra, i'm sorry, but I really don't want to go back th.." (I can't finish because she jumps on top of me and starts pulling my pants down).

Now, anyone who knows me knows when a chick is gagging for my cock, I have ZERO restraint, so I basically run with it. Cut to about 5 minutes later, she's sucking me off, and I hear a sharp, fast noise of someone running up the stairs. I lift my head up, hear the door open, and who should be there (it's pretty obvious) but my ex, brandishing the FUCKING KNIFE SHE WAS USING TO COOK WITH!!!! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "nah, forget it - yo home to Bel Air!"

Comment

Aw, just got my fingers stuck up my own hole trying to dig my keys out. Who wants a sniff when I get them out?

Comment

Classic

Comment

I just rubbed my armpit and smelled it, and I shit you not, it smelled like a hedgehogs cunt.

Comment

Based on the thread title, I didn't read it. Care to offer a summary?

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
              Based on the thread title, I didn't read it. Care to offer a summary?
              Basically, I fingered Jesus in the mouth, but he denied it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry_NineT1 View Post
                Basically, I fingered Jesus in the mouth, but he denied it.
                Great story mate! Good karma given.

Comment

Thanks for the green homeys

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry_NineT1 View Post
                    I just rubbed my armpit and smelled it, and I shit you not, it smelled like a hedgehogs cunt.
                    This here is this strangest post on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                    X