Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Povetkin is Official, Contracts Signed For 10/5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Povetkin is Official, Contracts Signed For 10/5

A deal has been reached, and the contracts have been signed, for the batttle of Olympic gold medal winners. WBA/IBO/IBF/WBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko (60-3, 51KOs) will defend his titles against mandatory challenger Alexander Povetkin (26-0, 18KOs) on October 5th at Olimpiyskiy stadium. Both promoters confirmed the news in a press release. Promoter Vladimir Hryunov secured the promotional rights with a huge $23 million dollar bid at the purse bid.

[Click Here To Read More]

its about damn time, with this and haye/fury, the heavyweight division is finally coming back to life

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

R.I.P Povetkin, you had an average run but you made more money than I ever will, so gg.

Comment

Last edited by Mikhnienko; 07-02-2013, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          A deal has been reached, and the contracts have been signed, for the batttle of Olympic gold medal winners. WBA/IBO/IBF/WBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko (60-3, 51KOs) will defend his titles against mandatory challenger Alexander Povetkin (26-0, 18KOs) on October 5th at Olimpiyskiy stadium. Both promoters confirmed the news in a press release. Promoter Vladimir Hryunov secured the promotional rights with a huge $23 million dollar bid at the purse bid.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Povetkin: "FINALLY, daddy's spending time with me" ...shout out to Hoffa!!!

so Povetkin FINALLY manned up after all these years....don't know if I should LOL or SMH....his beating is long overdue...lets go Wlad!!!

Comment

Povetkin has serious skills but Wlad will just keep him on the outside and finish him off with a right hand. Haters will call it boring and keep on hating, I call it mastering the sport of Hit-And-Don´t-Get-Hit. I still hope Povetkin can make Wlad really fight for his belts though.

Comment

Nice. Might be Wlad's best win if he wins impressively, and I think he does.

Comment

Huck already beat Povetkin imo.

But there's nothing wrong with being the second guy to do it, especially if Wladimir can do it impressively.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  Is this from a new boxxy vid? I love that bytch!

Comment

shoot im gonna cum!

Comment

Working...
                    X