Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cheap/reliable site, that sells protein powder..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap/reliable site, that sells protein powder..

hey guys.

im from denmark and its a quite expensive country to live in, in general. Therefore its rather hard to find a good deal regarding supplements and i was wondering if any of you guys know some sites, thats realiable and rather cheap, when it comes to products and delivery.

thanks in advance.
    dennis

bodybuilding.com

best site for supplements.

Comment

Originally posted by gigogreco View Post
      hey guys.

im from denmark and its a quite expensive country to live in, in general. Therefore its rather hard to find a good deal regarding supplements and i was wondering if any of you guys know some sites, thats realiable and rather cheap, when it comes to products and delivery.

thanks in advance.
      dennis
      Hej Dennis

Im also from Denmark and we both now that buying supplements from the States is cheap, but the shipping and Customs are EXPENSIVE !

So i would like to recommend you these two sites:
      gymgrossisten.com(sweden) (if you know someone in sweden you can ship to their address)
      sshealthfood. com (U.K)

I have made orders from both sites and they are good ! anyway take a look......but always buy stuff from europe.....Google U.K and Sweden for more sites

Håber du finder det du har brug for

Comment

myprotein.com

English site whhere I just bought some creatine from. good quality and good delivery times. Worth a check

Comment

Holland and Barrett are pretty good. They do great deals. They've got this thing called the penny sale which they bring out every other month or so. When you buy something you can buy a second one for only a penny. The last deal they had on I bought maximuscle cyclone powder for £40 and then bought another one for only a penny. You gotta keep checking though cause they only have selected items in the sale. If you register on their website they will send you the details of when they've got the deals on though.

Comment

Beefing yourself up, Hoffy?

Comment

Originally posted by Cokezaghe_Loc View Post
              Beefing yourself up, Hoffy?
              Trying to get the rest of me body to look as good as me love muscle laddie. I'll get there so I will.

Comment

Working...
              X