Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just find it funny that Rafa made no mention of it prior...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just find it funny that Rafa made no mention of it prior...

To quitting. He stated that his shoulder was hurting him since the 3rd round, but unless I missed something, he did not mention anything about it in between rounds to his corner. Or did he?

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    To quitting. He stated that his shoulder was hurting him since the 3rd round, but unless I missed something, he did not mention anything about it in between rounds to his corner. Or did he?
    I didn't see a thing.

Comment

he only said that his arm hurt after the ref told him that if he kept getting hit like that that he would stop the fight.

Comment

He QUIT man. You saw it on his face after he realized JuanMa came to fight and was punching him around the ring. He actually looked traumatized that last round. The ref had to hold his hand and walk him home.

Btch.

Comment

Any Rafa fans notice him mentioning his shoulder prior to him quitting?

Comment

He's probably a pridefull guy....either way you have to atleast be able to see he wasn't using his right hand as much as he usually do....even when he had Juanma hurt he only threw one meaningfull right hand.

Comment

Working...
            X