Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO GETS PACQUIAO FIRST? adrien broner OR floyd mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broner gets to manny for the payday all while mayweathers continues to duck smh lol

Comment

Broner is like a mini-Mayweather Jr. He'll provide a real good test to gauge how Pacquiao would fare against philly-shell defensive type fighter.

Comment

Broner is much more likely to get the fight.I don't know if Mayweather is still fighting or retired. Broner is young, active and eager to prove himself. He would jump at the chance for a big fight like that and he would not make unreasonable demands or price himself out. Broner made a believer out of me with his fine performance last night.

Comment

Broner would actually fight Pac first cause he ain't cared of Pac like Floyd

Comment

where is the option for "broner and mayweather are both with golden boy/al haymon so the fights will never happen because golden boy/haymon and top rank don't do business"?

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
              where is the option for "broner and mayweather are both with golden boy/al haymon so the fights will never happen because golden boy/haymon and top rank don't do business"?
              theres no option for that, actually let me double check if there is.. gimme a sec

smh at all this al hayman **** after that article came out the other day

nd yeah i just double checked, no option, sry bud

Comment

i only see 3 more fights in pac's future so broner better hurry up if he wants a shot at pac.....but then again broner is with gbp..so it'll most likely be hard to make that fight happen anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by reflex+speed=me

albeit, both are exceptional talents..
                  does floyd out run the paman or does broner jump at an lucrative opportunity at pac before pac marquee value deminishes.

looks like a race to me, & think broner jumps at that ppv opportunity before mayweather gets to him

Broner will fight anyone and I see him one day outdoing Floyd's resume by beating the likes of Lara, and Canelo at JR Mw, which will outdo everything Floyd has done, but Arum wont let Broner fight Pac.
                  pac it is not arum's b-itch anymore, or maybe he still is but won't be by the time bronner get a real chance to fight manny. so I think that arum will do this fight for money.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Tell Broner to face Pac at 147 for that big payday and career ending loss.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      Broner will fight anyone and I see him one day outdoing Floyd's resume by beating the likes of Lara, and Canelo at JR Mw, which will outdo everything Floyd has done, but Arum wont let Broner fight Pac.
                      Those guys are big at 154 and by the time Broner would get there, if he even would, it's safe to say Canelo and Lara will be at 160

Comment

Working...
                      X