No announcement yet.

closed circuit viewing for pac fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• closed circuit viewing for pac fight

has anyone attended any of this closed circuit viewing parties in las vegas ? how was the viewing ? the screen ? how was the experience ? being thinking of going.

ive been to CC at the mandalay bay for pac-hatton...its a pretty cool experience, the screens were pretty big, alot of pac fans...it was cool overall i would say

Comment

The only fight I have seen in a movie theater was Hopkins-Jones II. Even though that fight wasn't very meaningful by that time, and where I live there were not very many people there, but it was still AWESOME to see a fight on the big screen. It was also a lot cheaper than buying the Pay Per View at home. If you have never seen a fight in a movie theater, I would recommend that you see a fight there at least one time. I bet Vegas would be one of the best, if not the best place to see a fight in the theater.
      Last edited by sweetpea87; 12-08-2012, 04:00 AM.

Comment

I have a lot of fun at the closed circuits...there are always plenty of screens and the atmosphere is great. Usually I go to one at the MGM because it's in the same area of the arena itself and there's always a ton of people. The ones at the MGM are a big array of seats in ballrooms...but there are other showings at other hotels that are different. IDK if they are showing at the MGM this time but that is the one I'd go to. There wasn't one there for Floyd-Cotto and that was the last time I was in vegas and went to a closed circuit

Really can't say how the setup for each one will be. Most are probably in ballrooms, some might be just seats, and some might have tables and you can sit with your people/others and have food served. One time it was in the arena at the Mandalay. Just ask the ticket person at the hotel and they should be able to tell you the setup of each hotel. anywhere will be good though, atmosphere is great, everyone is there to enjoy the fight.
        Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 12-08-2012, 03:56 AM.

Comment

PS: yes they serve alcohol. you can bring your own alcohol to the CC as long as you pour it into a plastic cup as you enter. you can sit there and pour as many beers as u can carry as long as it's in cups. otherwise u can put liquor into a plastic bottle and carry in your pocket and get ice from the bartenders.

Comment

Working...
          X