No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Shoots Down Canelo, Cotto and Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
    I'm someone who has been a fan of Martinez since before he got on the scene and i remain a believer in him (just look at my username lol). With the style and skill that he has, it doesn't matter what age hes at, Floyd would get big credit from me for even taking a fight like that especially since i consider him to be a Hopkins type "late bloomer". He hasn't had tough fights early in his career and because of that, hes still in his 20's as far as boxing years are concerned. Again you're not chatting with a immature kid here, I'm just someone who wants to see good, big quality fights get made and will be happy. All i ask is that Floyd fights some real comp.
    The problem is that boxing is a business first. And Martinez is just not bigger business than Pacquaio, Cotto, Canelo. Then with Martinez being a MW (and it's not like he walks around 160, he walks around well above 170 lbs) and a southpaw, it just makes it that much more unlikely. But some feel though that a true Welterweight, who can barely weigh above 151 lbs, needs to fight a big MW just to give himself some competition. I don't get it.

Comment

• Pacquiao says, "Floyd is afraid of me."

No guts, no glory!

Comment

• This dude only calls PAC out when pac has a fight already scheduled and in the process of. When have you heard him call him out like this after his fights? I GUARENTEE THAT HE ANNOUNCES A FIGHT ON PAC VS JMM IV. THE DAY OF OR DAY BEFORE.

When he does, you *****s better ****ing straight up call it as it is. I'm going to love how this plays out. You dudes better stop riding hard dick and bubble gum after **** plays out.

Comment

• Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
          This dude only calls PAC out when pac has a fight already scheduled and in the process of. When have you heard him call him out like this after his fights? I GUARENTEE THAT HE ANNOUNCES A FIGHT ON PAC VS JMM IV. THE DAY OF OR DAY BEFORE.

When he does, you *****s better ****ing straight up call it as it is. I'm going to love how this plays out. You dudes better stop riding hard dick and bubble gum after **** plays out.
          You fcn idiot ! Pac was a open and had no fight signed , neither did Floyd , Manny ducked Cotto at 154 and Floyd took it , idiot kids in here !

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            During a media interview with BoxingScene.com and a select group of writers, WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. shot down the three rumored options for May 5th - WBA junior welterweight champion Miguel Cotto, WBC junior welterweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, and former champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero. Mayweather is scheduled to fight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, on May 5th, and he made it clear that WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao is the only opponent on his mind.

[Click Here To Read More]
            He basically saying I'll fight Pacquiao for 100million and take all the ppv revenues, and he won't entertain fighting any other fighter you mentioned so that means I'm not fighting anymore He is talking all this B.S. to save face. What he actually means is I'm not fighting no more I'm scared of everyone lol
            Last edited by Spoon23; 11-25-2012, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
              The problem is that boxing is a business first. And Martinez is just not bigger business than Pacquaio, Cotto, Canelo. Then with Martinez being a MW (and it's not like he walks around 160, he walks around well above 170 lbs) and a southpaw, it just makes it that much more unlikely. But some feel though that a true Welterweight, who can barely weigh above 151 lbs, needs to fight a big MW just to give himself some competition. I don't get it.
              Sergio is not a 'big middleweight'. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr is a big middleweight. And Canelo walks around above 170lbs. Is he too big for Floyd as well?

Comment

• Wow he finally spoke after all the hoopla about roiding., but I guess he ducked his way from commenting on that. And he ducked his way saying anything about 50 telling eveyone that 50 is tired of running with him to evade Pac. And the funny thing is he mentioned Cotto rematch ain't feasable coz people will say it's PAc's leftovers? If that's the case then why did you fight Cotto in the first place?? He is Pac's left over and you almost got beaten up and made you pretty boy face swell like never before. Funny how he doesn't want a rematch with a guy who has fuvked him up better than anyone did. Sissy boy Floyd scared much??

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^ :lmao )

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Wow he finally spoke after all the hoopla about roiding., but I guess he ducked his way from commenting on that. And he ducked his way saying anything about 50 telling eveyone that 50 is tired of running with him to evade Pac. And the funny thing is he mentioned Cotto rematch ain't feasable coz people will say it's PAc's leftovers? If that's the case then why did you fight Cotto in the first place?? He is Pac's left over and you almost got beaten up and made you pretty boy face swell like never before. Funny how he doesn't want a rematch with a guy who has fuvked him up better than anyone did. Sissy boy Floyd scared much??
                    Check the date of this thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Wow he finally spoke after all the hoopla about roiding., but I guess he ducked his way from commenting on that. And he ducked his way saying anything about 50 telling eveyone that 50 is tired of running with him to evade Pac. And the funny thing is he mentioned Cotto rematch ain't feasable coz people will say it's PAc's leftovers? If that's the case then why did you fight Cotto in the first place?? He is Pac's left over and you almost got beaten up and made you pretty boy face swell like never before. Funny how he doesn't want a rematch with a guy who has fuvked him up better than anyone did. Sissy boy Floyd scared much??
                      Its old footage lol .

Comment

Working...
                      X