No announcement yet.

As you guys can recall, I was thinking of buying a bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As you guys can recall, I was thinking of buying a bike

Since gas is so expensive I was considering buying a bike. There were several threads about this topic and the posters who have bikes like Ric gave me good insight on where to start and how to have everything ready and done. I was 85% sure I was getting one I even had cash already.

As soon as I heard what happened to Paul Williams I have decided I won't get a bike and I advice posters who have bikes or want to get a bike to reconsider. You may be all for safety but other drivers are reckless and don't respect bike riders the way they should be.

Huffy's are on sale right now.

Comment

I did mention the Paul Williams accident and you know he was not riding a bicycle.

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Huffy's are on sale right now.

Comment

But wasn't Williams high speeding on the damn bike? In the future I'm planning on getting one if I can afford it since I want a custom chopper. I'm going to ride slow so I can show it off.

I'm flexin' shawty!

To each their own.

Comment

you know what else is dangerous? boxing

Comment

isnt a bike how chico corrales died?

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post

Sure was.
              Julio Cesar Gonzalez also died via a motorcycle accident earlier this year.

Comment

Just get a scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
                  But wasn't Williams high speeding on the damn bike? In the future I'm planning on getting one if I can afford it since I want a custom chopper. I'm going to ride slow so I can show it off.

I'm flexin' shawty!

To each their own.
                  No apparently the driver next to Paul was not paying attention and was closing in on him and his bike and Paul was about to hit a curve if he did not do what he did.

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  you know what else is dangerous? boxing
                  It depends at what level, I did amateur and it's pretty safe. Some referees are quick to stop fights. Boxing is dangerous I agree that is why I don't do it anymore.

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                  Yes sir Mr. Luffy

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Sure was.
                  Julio Cesar Gonzalez also died via a motorcycle accident earlier this year.
                  Exactly right also Fernando Montiel broke a bone in his leg on a motorcycle.

Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
                  Just get a scooter.
                  good idea

Comment

I almost got a bike CBR600 back in 08. Had talked to this dude for 2weeks about buying it from him. The end of the week I was going to the bank to get the money. The same day I was going to buy it, I had lost my job. Blessing in disguise

Comment

Working...
                    X