Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Brothers, it's a Red K party. Join in the fun!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Brothers, it's a Red K party. Join in the fun!

My brothers, we have an ignorant thrill seeker in x3 Bazooka x3, he will be the target of the red k party. This guy is a real douchebag...........

I just want to see how fast we can get his karma into the red.

500 million points to the member who turns him red.

Post in this section after you hit him for possible karma.

Thankyou in advance............Rockin'

You'll find him in the NSB section in the thread claiming Un deniable Proof that Nevada illegally helping Floyd to win.
    Last edited by Rockin'; 10-04-2011, 09:14 PM.

I can't stand that foo

I tried to have a logical discussion with him and his ass switches the topic on hand, and when I school him on it he calls me a *****. da ****k? stupid ass *****

giving him red isn't even worth my time

Comment

Yeah the dude is a fucking ****** who claims to be a "true fan of the sport." :jerk: I saw his "Un deniable" thread where he criticizes one poster's spelling while he is so dumb that he doesn't know that undeniable is one word. Not to mention his whole basis for his thread is dog shit.

Comment

he's a floyd hater. I gave him red

Comment

red sent. i want a billion.

Comment

Red K sent

Comment

oh ****

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                My brothers, we have an ignorant thrill seeker in x3 Bazooka x3, he will be the target of the red k party. This guy is a real douchebag...........

I just want to see how fast we can get his karma into the red.

500 million points to the member who turns him red.

Post in this section after you hit him for possible karma.

Thankyou in advance............Rockin'

You'll find him in the NSB section in the thread claiming Un deniable Proof that Nevada illegally helping Floyd to win.
                I mean I have seen many trolls... and most of them don't try to fool you in believing they ain't trolls but this dude... I think he actually believes that he is the truth...

I asked him twice just to answer me one question... I even gave him 3 answers - he just had to take a, b, c... and he couldn't do it... I have given up on him and have started this followers of the protocol and rule book of boxing stuff... to just make a fool out of him... everything that I say in these rules and stuff is exactly what he once said as well :-)))))))))))))) he is such a troll

Comment

Originally posted by jkaisen41 View Post
                  I mean I have seen many trolls... and most of them don't try to fool you in believing they ain't trolls but this dude... I think he actually believes that he is the truth...

I asked him twice just to answer me one question... I even gave him 3 answers - he just had to take a, b, c... and he couldn't do it... I have given up on him and have started this followers of the protocol and rule book of boxing stuff... to just make a fool out of him... everything that I say in these rules and stuff is exactly what he once said as well :-)))))))))))))) he is such a troll
                  I don't recall you asking me any questions. Refresh my memory here. You can call me what you like, you mean nothing.

Put the question in a poll, Is Rockin' a Troll.......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    I don't recall you asking me any questions. Refresh my memory here. You can call me what you like, you mean nothing.

Put the question in a poll, Is Rockin' a Troll.......Rockin'
                    I wasn't talking about you... I talked about BAZOOKA... this dude is really something... you are good ppl's... I saw your responses... I was the one who always put a message between... that ppl should follow our society for a new way of boxing and acted like he enlighted me and he is my leader *lol*

Comment

Working...
                    X