Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could either of these teams win an NBA title with Iverson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could either of these teams win an NBA title with Iverson?

Simple question, which one is better and why?

C ***imbe Mutumbo
    PF Shareef Abdu Raheem
    SF Luol Deng
    SG Allen Iverson
    PG Avery Johnson

C ***embe Mutumbo
    PF Dennis Rodman
    SF Peja Stoacowich
    SG Allen Iverson
    PG Jason Kidd

I feel like they both could. I didn't want to stack them ridiculous but I wanted to balance them out. Like Mutumbo can defend anybody and rebound but can't score. I wanted an unselfish point guard and leader like Avery or Kidd to mesh well with iverson and set him up. And while the Rod man and Mutumbo could shut down the lane but couldn't score I feel like Kidd iverson and stoackivich would be great scorers and spread the ball. The first was well rounded more since Shariff and Deng can score and defend, Avery isn't much of a scorer as Kidd

well it depends, but if Iverson were the only offensive option then it'll be hard to win the title

Deng & Sto were good shooters but not really a scorer like Iverson

a Grant Hill or a Reggie Miller in that lineup will at least suffice

Comment

I just figure Rodman, Mutumbo Iverson and Kidd could hold it down defensively enough to have a guy like Peja come in and bring up their scoring because he was a lethal wing shooter. Kidd and Iversons scoring would help balance out and make them a tough match up for anybody.

And I felt like Mutumbo Deng and Iverson could hold it down defensively while Avery and Shareef weren't awful defenders either. I actually favor this line up alittle more since Deng, Iverson and Shareef easily can get 20+ a game.

I just feel like all iverson and mutumbo were missing in their finals with the Lakers was a solid point guard like Avery or Kidd, and a better wing scorer like peja and Deng. Deng could stick Kobe pretty well too.

And the same with Kidd, I feel like Alonzo Mourning and Kenyon Martin were tough inside the lane guys like a mutumbo rodman duo, but the nets really needed more scoring from an iverson and Deng, or Peja to really get them over the Lakers and spurs.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

No way. The only reason this chuker got to the finals was because the idiot of Mcgrady left the Raptors to go to Orlando. If Mcgrady and Carter stayed together they would have been in the finals for most of the decade.

Antonio Davis/Kevin Willis
        Charles Oakley/Keon Clark/Jeremo Williams
        Vince Carter/Dell Curry
        Tracy Mcgrady/Morris Peterson
        Alvin Williams/Chris Childs

There is no way in hell the sixers get past that team in a 7 game series.

Comment

You really think Carter and Macgrady could share the spotlight?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
          X