No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman said on commentary......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
    It doesn't matter at this point whether one was rooting for either Khan or Peterson. That ref affected the fight.

The FAIR thing to do (and I'm sure any objective poster would attest to this) is to make an immediate rematch.

I was rooting for Peterson and am glad he got to be champion but that referee didn't handle the fight very well.

I'm glad Peterson's a nice guy and had no problem saying that he'd give Khan a rematch.

I'll be looking forward to the rematch.
    My sentiments exactly. Well said.

Comment

american's would feel cheated

pushing should be legal however, even mayweather elbow nudges.

Comment

After watching Froch vs Dirrell, I don't mind

Comment

Watch Dirrell froch and there's your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
            I am sure somebody is working on a video right now show that the Ref was warning Khan about his pushing MULTIPLE TIMES!

I thought the Ref did a good job LETTING THE FIGHT, that is why the fight was good, it wasn't someone like Joe Cortez stepping in and protecting Khan from fighting inside

I guess Max never seen the Dirrell vs Froch fight...Dirrell got a point taken away late in that fight WITHOUT ANY WARNING

This was FAR FROM ROBBERY, I thought Khan was just EXPOSED and Robbery is just a way from Golden Boy as well as his DIED HARD FANS to save his IMAGE

but the Blue Print has already been laid out on how to beat KHAN= Body Shots, Pressure and He SUCKS AT FIGHTING INSIDE!
            WRONG! smoger is a good ref! This guy was BS. Yes dirrell had a point take away khan had 2! But well done ref this just means champions won't wanna go outside there hometowns or neutral arenas. This **** won't help boxing. Who's gonna fight in DC again? That city needed a fight they got a great fight but tue ref ****ed it up.

Comment

Froch dirrell was a much harder fight to score then this I had dirrel winning by a round. The judges gave it to the champion. The champion last night did not lose that fight! If you think he did you don't know **** about boxing. Post your scorecards to back up your arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                This here I gave lamont rounds 3,4,7 and 8. The fight was level going into the 9th and from there khan took over. But it's cool I will remember this day and when the shoes on the other foot (it will be) I won't expect moaning from certain people

WELL CALL IT EVEN THEN or have you forgotten about the ROBBERY IN NOTTINGHAM between in which Andre Dirrell was clearly ROBBED!

Ironically Khan used the same stick and move style that Dirrell did, but Dirrell wasn't getting beat up against the Ropes and Destroyed Inside like Khan was

but yet fans from the UK was calling him "CHINNY" what ever the fuk that is and was accusing him of "RUNNING"

oh yeah the shoes are already on the other foot!

Peterson outworked him inside IMO, I think Khan is use to the Ref SAVING HIM when he CLINCHES so he can avoid fighting inside (SOMETHING HE CAN'T DO!)

Comment

idc what anyone says, khan should not be allowed to push whenever a fighter gets close to him. thats the ***** way out. learn how to fight on your back foot or either learn how to fight on the inside. i mean he was literally pushing before peterso even got close to him on a few occasions. imo, he has no1 to blame but himself and roach for not teaching him how to handle pressure.

i think its a good lesson, better that than against a fighter like ortiz who would have probably knocked him out on the inside.

Comment

Even with the point deductions I had Amir winning.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                      WELL CALL IT EVEN THEN or have you forgotten about the ROBBERY IN NOTTINGHAM between in which Andre Dirrell was clearly ROBBED!

Ironically Khan used the same stick and move style that Dirrell did, but Dirrell wasn't getting beat up against the Ropes and Destroyed Inside like Khan was

but yet fans from the UK was calling him "CHINNY" what ever the fuk that is and was accusing him of "RUNNING"

oh yeah the shoes are already on the other foot!

Peterson outworked him inside IMO, I think Khan is use to the Ref SAVING HIM when he CLINCHES so he can avoid fighting inside (SOMETHING HE CAN'T DO!)
                      So what your trying to say is dirrel got robbEd but khan didn't? You DO KNOW HOW DUMB THAT MAKES YOU LOOK? and like I said I had dirrel beating froch because i score fights impartially!

Comment

Working...
                      X