No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza: "Pacquiao had OVERTRAINED and was DEHYDRATED against Mosley"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
    oh that's right, the dent on Manny's bumper really hampered him in the fight.
    come to think of it.............where was floyd during those times?..................

Comment

so an overtarined pac still manages to outperform floyd?........floyd aint got **** on the pacman...
      Last edited by puga; 05-08-2011, 12:47 PM.

Comment

I think a few people pointed out he might overtrain...but u know they will learn from it

And so will manny....

Comment

Here come the excuses....starting to lose respect for pac...let's see pac fight the younger guys in the division.

Comment

Hold on, Manny won, right?

I would understand the reaction of some of the people in here if he had lost and Team Pac made a excuse, but the guy won. He won almost every round, arguably all of them, sent him Mosley into defensive mode and knocked him down.

A blind man and his dog would tell you Manny had a problem with his legs, but i guess that becuause Mosley is slick AA, but he wasn't one before the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              pac needs to listen to roach and ariza when to stop sparring and working out.
              Or they can do their usual stuff but start at 6 weeks.
              Why the heck did they have a long training camp ffs.

Comment

Hold on, Manny won, right?

I would understand the reaction of some of the people in here if he had lost and Team Pac made a excuse, but the guy won. He won almost every round, arguably all of them, sent him Mosley into defensive mode and knocked him down.

A blind man and his dog would tell you Manny had a problem with his legs, but i guess that's becuause Mosley is a slick AA, but he wasn't one before the fight?
                Last edited by Slick_Rick; 05-08-2011, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Repeat post...
                  Last edited by koolttt; 05-08-2011, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Edit: double post
                    Last edited by koolttt; 05-08-2011, 12:49 PM.

Comment

STRUGG every post of yours is about Mayweather and Pacquiao...get a life dude...

Comment

Working...
                      X