(Video)Pacquiao: "[Marquez] got lucky."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Video)Pacquiao: "[Marquez] got lucky."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0mO34yw_uk

What a scum bag, Marquez hit him with 4 vicious shots, we need a 5 cause it wasn't luck.

Comment

They need a real translater because Lucky and Fortunate could have been interchangeable but Fortunate would be more realistic.

Comment

Sigue llorando muchachito. Pronto tu papi te vuelve mandar a dormir.

Comment

I speak tagalog and he said "he made a mistep/mistake and marquez lucky i offered/gave e him that opportunity"

basically not saying it a lucky punch but rather marquez was fortunate that i presented him for such a opening due to his mistake.

Comment

manny is truly an atg

i said flat out marquez would knock him out
            and now im saying flat out MANNY WILL RETURN AND WITH VENGEANCE

Comment

you snooze you lose.............

Comment

Well Manny, you were "fortunate" that Hatton was softened up by Floyd and "fortunate" that Hatton's defense is garbage. You were also "fortunate" that ODLH was a zombie when he fought you. "Fortuante" or not you got KTFO.

Comment

Pacquiao didn't mean lucky punch it so typical haters being instigators

Comment

Well Marquez got fortunate with that right hand quite a bit that night...

Anyway, this is either good in that Manny still feels he has it and that it was his mistake/fight to lose...but I also hope for his health that he's no in denial either... Look at RJJ.

Comment

Working...
                    X