No announcement yet.

How often do kats pop bags??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do kats pop bags??

I know this is from his last fight with Pac but I just saw the vid again and it got me wondering...what is the likelihood of this happening on camera like it did...(see vid at 1:25)

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    I know this is from his last fight with Pac but I just saw the vid again and it got me wondering...what is the likelihood of this happening on camera like it did...(see vid at 1:25)

As soon as the kitty gets its nails in.

Comment

Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post
      As soon as the kitty gets its nails in.

Comment

It happens. I did it once. Speedbags take a pounding. The little bladder inside can burst after repeated use, especially in a busy gym. They're particularly vulnerable if they're overinflated.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          It happens. I did it once. Speedbags take a pounding. The little bladder inside can burst after repeated use, especially in a busy gym. They're particularly vulnerable if they're overinflated.
          of course....everyone who works out with a speed bag knows this...I've done it too...and because I know this is why I ask.....don't you find it odd that this happened on camera??? maybe its just me......

Comment

LMfao at people using the slang "Kats" to refer to people.

It happens, and what are you getting at that they staged this just to be on camera and even if they did so what!

LMFAO some people can pop them on Cue, Maidana can and some skinny fucker in my gym can too.

Comment

Marquez is the kinf of popping bags. he can pop one on que whenever he wants to.
              I've seen him do it on Univision.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                LMfao at people using the slang "Kats" to refer to people.

It happens, and what are you getting at that they staged this just to be on camera and even if they did so what!

LMFAO some people can pop them on Cue, Maidana can and some skinny fucker in my gym can too.
                LMFAO Yeah OK "bosshog"

Comment

of course....everyone who works out with a speed bag knows this...I've done it too...and because I know this is why I ask.....don't you find it odd that this happened on camera??? maybe its just me......
                  Not really. Just coincidence. Or maybe, as "ElBossHogg" suggested, it was staged and the bag was intentionally overinflated. It's just you, Ric.

Comment

Popping bags if you try is rather easy. Hell, there is a video of Freddie Roach trying to pop one for the camera even at his age. Ive popped more bags at my house than I can count over the years and maybe its because of my size, but I have to take it fairly easy when it comes to how hard I will really hit the bags. Speed doesn't require a whole lot of force, but if you hit a bag with any stank on a solid stand (mine if connected to a brick wall) you can pop it. I even started hitting the bag with a slightly more opened hand then I used to to try and prevent this.

Comment

Working...
                    X