Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins a street fight between Ron Artest and Mike Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on, son.

Mike would "kiss those big sexy lips of his."

Comment

Originally posted by the dart View Post
      Ron is 6'7" and 260 lbs so yea I think it would. Ron could just use his size and jab.
      Ron does have a huge size and reach advantage. Tyson might take some punishment trying to get inside. However, I don't know if Artest could handle Tyson's speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
        Ron does have a huge size and reach advantage. Tyson might take some punishment trying to get inside. However, I don't know if Artest could handle Tyson's speed.

As we know Tyson's advantage in a lot of his fights was the in intimidation factor, which he would have none vs Artest. That is why I give the fight to Artest in split decision. Artest does carry power because of his size, don't forget that he uses his elbows very well, as we seen vs Harden.

Comment

I don't care what you think Ron Artest is.....he would **** his pants if he knows MIKE TYSON is coming to him. He'd be afraid, and then he'd probably flail like a goof just before Tyson lays him out.

Artest is a basketball player who starts trouble and I haven't heard of him actually squaring up with anyone and kicking their ass.

Comment

dude, are you trolling? artest won't fear tyson?

Comment

Originally posted by the dart View Post
              As we know Tyson's advantage in a lot of his fights was the in intimidation factor, which he would have none vs Artest. That is why I give the fight to Artest in split decision. Artest does carry power because of his size, don't forget that he uses his elbows very well, as we seen vs Harden.
              You're right, Ron's check left elbow is devastating. How could I forget?

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                I don't care what you think Ron Artest is.....he would **** his pants if he knows MIKE TYSON is coming to him. He'd be afraid, and then he'd probably flail like a goof just before Tyson lays him out.

Artest is a basketball player who starts trouble and I haven't heard of him actually squaring up with anyone and kicking their ass.
                He did attack a whole crowd of people. Tyson's head movement would give Artest fits.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                  He did attack a whole crowd of people. Tyson's head movement would give Artest fits.

He wouldn't fight Ben Wallace but then went after some slob in the seats. Yup, really sounds like he'd want a chunk of Mike Tyson....

Comment

When Tyson fought Lewis (6'5") he had trouble landing one of his best punch, uppercut. Artest is 3" taller which would make it nearly impossible to land that. When tyson throws he will leave himself wide open to Ron Artest counter. Depending on when you think Tyson prime was he really didn't take a punch that well. Artest stays on outside and he wins for sure.

Comment

What next who wins a Street fight between a prime Mike Tyson and Danny DeVito?

Ron Artest, Con Artist, whatever man, Tyson would knock his ass out any second he pleased.

P.S I think DeVito might have a chance because hes so small, Tyson may miss him and break his hand on the floor

Comment

Working...
                      X