No announcement yet.

Is anyone here an anchor baby?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone here an anchor baby?

I guess we all know that Storm is an anchor baby, but besides him, who else up in here is an anchor baby? I'm bored and curious.

There's no shame being born here of illegal parents. Hell, most of the Mexican-Americans that I know who are 18 & under are anchor babies.

& I'm not using the term "anchor baby" like racists do; to degrade first generation Mexican American babies. Sort of like when Mexicans say "mojado" it isn't racist but when Americans including Mexican-AMericans say it--it's very racist.

LOL does it matter ?

Comment

I'm just bored dude.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
        I'm just bored dude.
        how gangsta is cartel mgm?

Comment

End this racist thread

Comment

..........inb4 Chicanos

Comment

Originally posted by Principe View Post
              how gangsta is cartel mgm?
              What's Cartel MGM?

Comment

lmaooo

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
                  End this racist thread
                  If I was an anchor baby I wouldn't be offended. It's one Mexican asking another Mexican. I'm not going to laugh at anyone.

If it makes you feel any better--all my family(parents and I) would be illegals if it wasn't for the amnesty of the 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
                    If I was an anchor baby I wouldn't be offended. It's one Mexican asking another Mexican. I'm not going to laugh at anyone.

If it makes you feel any better--all my family(parents and I) would be illegals if it wasn't for the amnesty of the 80's.
                    Quit lying bus boy, you know damn well you just wanna laugh at someone.

Comment

Working...
                    X