No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Guerrero Would Have Made Maidana Look Silly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Guerrero Would Have Made Maidana Look Silly

WBA and IBF light-welterweight champion Amir Khan believes 2010 ‘Fight of the year’ opponent Marcos Maidana is fortunate that Robert Guerrero is unable to move forward with their August 27th fight date.

[Click Here To Read More]

Starting to really dislike this kid.

Just keep your mouth shut and fight your fights.

Comment

He is telling the truth,i honestly think Guerrero is the future king at 140,i think Khan will be at 147 pretty quick hopefully we can see those two fight at some point before Khan moves up.

Comment

Is Khan ever ever ever going to shut his @#% mouth? Man he just never stops with his cocky British bs. I can't wait until some lullabyes this idiot and puts his head to bed. He just keeps talking like he's the P4P best...he is not even close to being on the top ten P4P list.

Someone please KO this big mouth...

Comment

Sounds like to me that Khan is afraid to pieces of rematching Maidana again. That 10th round may have permanently scarred his psyche. He has said similar things about his khanquerer Breidis Prescott as well, in how McCloskey should potentially outpoint him so very easily. Likewise, it sounds that he hopes that Prescott loses also, so he doesn't have to rematch him again either. He is saying all of this, so he can constantly avoid them because he fears them. He perceives them both as huge threats because they're strong punchers who are capable of KO'ing him.

Comment

Khan, Breidis Prescott did make you look silly. Khan, when you hit that ground, you woke up saying "Hello, is it time for me to go to school. Where am I? Is this the Green Mile". Truely funny ****. Redemption is just around the corner Khan, that's if your not running in the opposite direction. HINT! HINT!

Comment

not sure why he is trying to jump on Guerrero bandwagon, The Ghost would make him look silly as well!

Comment

Khan needs to shut the fuck up. he's acting like he's a world beater now. and guerrero world give khan all kinds of trouble aswell
                Last edited by Shadow boxer 3; 08-18-2011, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Guerrero's top wins?

Katsidis(I like him but he was schooled and stopped by Marquez= more impressive than Guerrero's performance against Katsidis)

Casamayor(Cruz did better but was robbed)

Litzau(Like the kids heart but his chin has always been suspect)

Khan needs to shut up, he struggled against Maidana. So if he is saying Guerrero dominates a fighter he couldn't dominate than I guess he is saying Guerrero is better than him? Why don't you man up and fight Maidana in a rematch if you think you would dominate Maidana in a rematch?

This time don't bring your boyfriend Joe Cortez, bring Smoger or Bayless.

Comment

damn amir talks too much...

Comment

Working...
                    X