No announcement yet.

travis walker beats alonzo butler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travis walker beats alonzo butler

thats 2 wins in a row for walker.he survived a first round knockdown to come back & out point butler.

Travis should make that rubber match with TJ.

That aside; good for him. I hope he's started going to school, learning a trade, or finding a steady way to make a living in addition to boxing, because he doesn't have much left in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      thats 2 wins in a row for walker.he survived a first round knockdown to come back & out point butler.
      Yes, I read about that on Sunday morning.

You're a bit slow with your news.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Travis should make that rubber match with TJ.

That aside; good for him. I hope he's started going to school, learning a trade, or finding a steady way to make a living in addition to boxing, because he doesn't have much left in his career.
        hes only 31 & stays active.he seems to get decent fights.he has started boxing more now instead of headhunting.wins over butler & darnell"dingalingman"wilson are ok.hes got a few fights left.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Yes, I read about that on Sunday morning.

You're a bit slow with your news.
          just saw this today & never saw anything about it here so i posted a thread...

Comment

just saw this today & never saw anything about it here so i posted a thread...
            Here it is from fight news on Sunday:

Walker decisions Butler

Heavyweight Travis Walker (36-6-1, 28 KOs) defeated Alonzo Butler (28-2-1, 21 KOs) Saturday night to win the vacant NABA USA title by way of majority decision. Two judges favored Walker 94-89 and 96-92. While the other saw it even at 93-93. The bout took place at the AmericasMart Bldg 3, in Atlanta, Georgia.

May 15th, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Here it is from fight news on Sunday:
              walker hold sthe NABA usa title.pajkic holds the NABA canadian title...they should fight for the 2 regional belts.

Comment

Seth mitchell should fight him next.

Comment

hes only 31 & stays active.he seems to get decent fights.he has started boxing more now instead of headhunting.wins over butler & darnell"dingalingman"wilson are ok.hes got a few fights left.
                  The stamina isn't there and the Quezada and Banks knockouts were just awful. He tries to slow down and save some for later instead of running out of steam with the first four rounds, but that doesn't mean he has the stamina.

Seriously, he might end up an an opponent for an up and coming fighter, but that's the most he can hope for.

Comment

Working...
                  X