Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you come up with BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i googled boxing news found this site and read the articles for a year, after i year i made a account because i came to this site daily to read the articles and ive been here ever since.

Comment

boxrec use to have a sort of forum style layout
      least u could post replys on some of the articles
      and i heard guys talkin bout it back then

Comment

i googled "forum for unemployed and no life" and voila.. the rest is history..

Comment

just googled boxing news this was one of the sites to come up.

Comment

I was looking everywhere to find a place to download fights...No luck for like 4 months.. I found this site and damn near nutted when I seen all the fights available... After a while I ventured off into the other forum sections and loved it... Still do

Comment

Got banned on HBO boxing forum, and finally decided to check out the forums of boxingscene leading up to the Hatton-Mayweather fight. Good times on NSB at that time.

Started posting with Vladimir303 but remembered I had a original old account which I used to get access to boxingscene videos, since 2005....which would be my current name. And you can see the join date and the amount of posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
                LMAO.

I literally googled "Best Boxing Forum" and it took me here.
                haha i googled biggest boxing forum

Comment

To be honest, I don't remember

Comment

I googled 'Teen Virgins' and it took me too RichLoc's member page. So i signed up right away.

Comment

Jose "On Fire" Aguirre's YouTube videos got me started. I searched for Mayweather interviews and his stuff came up.

I liked his quirky style to go along with his New York accent, and when he mentioned he was from Boxing Scene, I decided to check it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X