No announcement yet.

i think people are confused if they think pacman is humble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    With all the money he has made in his last two fights he needs to give to charity cause its a write off.
    I bet he does more good than we hear about.

All celebs give to charity and not cause they want to but cause they have to.
    I know he's done service (besides the court ordered kind) which, while some may think is to get good publicity, is not tax-deductible.

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
      I care about boxing and appreciate the fighters skills and their performance in the ring. I don't judge them on their personality or habits.
      ^

heres a real boxing fan

Comment

Don't forget how he was parting in the ring while Ricky was still out of it.

He's no Alexis Arguello.

Comment

I care about boxing and appreciate the fighters skills and their performance in the ring. I don't judge them on their personality or habits.
          all that really matters.....they are both good people the media just wants to play good vs bad....pac is known as good because he cant talk as good as floyd...

Comment

Why do you like ******* fighters?

I don't get it.

Is it because you yourself are an *******?

Comment

Larry are you trying to justify Mayweather's arrogant persona by comparing him with Pacquiao?

Comment

With all the money he has made in his last two fights he needs to give to charity cause its a write off.

That's okay, but all I am saying if people are thinking that's the case they shouldn't big up Pacquiao's for example and downplay Floyd's, just saying.

Both guys give to charity, and we all see articles were people say that both guys charity work is impressive.

That's good enough to me... only thing is, it is often talked about here... which kinda draws you into talking about it, when at the end of the day we are Boxing fans... we should be more concerned about what goes on inside the ring... obviously its good to see people give a little back though.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                  he is no differant than floyd..both are cocky,love money and woman..floyd just doesnt hide the fact..he's proud of who he is ...manny is cocky and has just as big an ego as floyd does..manny has ran the hoes,drinks,parties and has turned hollywood it seems..both get it done in the ring..but people just seem to think manny is humbe and he's not..he can be an ******* at times just like floyd..but thats what makes me like a fighter...
                  based on what exactly?

Comment

They dont HAVE to do anything.

Comment

LARRYX is one dumb motherfuker!

FRAUD BUMWEATHER JR. gave poor people food and when 24/7 cameras are off
                      he comes back and take that food.
                      He is greedy bastard!

PACQUIAO is humble BOXING GOD!

Comment

Working...
                      X