Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm NOT sold on Cotto.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto is a bad ass, great fighter and future HOFer.

Comment

Cotto no quiere a los puertorriqueños.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        He's an over paid gatekeeper that showed talent at 140 before he was ruined by Margarito and Pacquiao. His best wins were arguably loses and his entire career is based on getting vacant titles and going 12 rounds with Mayorga. Every time he's stepped up he's gotten beat up.

That's my honest opinion on him. I still like watching him though. He makes for some entertaining fights. When he's not retreating in a submissive matter.
        Esto.

Comment

He's a Quitter too.......and a sore loser

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
            He's a Quitter too.......and a sore loser
            he thought he won both the Mayweather and the Trout fight fuck outta here

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              he thought he won both the Mayweather and the Trout fight fuck outta here
              ''The fans know who won'' -Cotto on the Trout Fight

Comment

Cotto lost to trout enough said

Comment

He was a good title holder who was very popular amongst his own people.

That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    He was a good title holder who was very popular amongst his own people.

That's it.
                    i think he was very very good but he never got that great victory that would propel him to hall of fame worthy, lol, fernando vargas even had bigger wins than cotto like quartey and winky, lol, trinidad is the guy that cotto is trying to fill the shoes of but trinidad got those monster wins, lol, cottos biggest wins cant compare to anyone trinidad has done for the ricans, lol, that sukks for cotto that even margarito, vargas , castillo and many mexican fighters that arent hall of fame worthy have wins vesus great fighters and cotto does not,

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      Cotto is a bad ass, great fighter and future HOFer.
                      I don't think he is a HOFer, he never won that one big fight

Comment

Working...
                      X