No announcement yet.

anyone else worried for KHANS health?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else worried for KHANS health?

Limmonds, peterson, prescott, maidana, and now the garcia fight are fights where hes taken horrendous shots.

Bare in mind hes only 25.

Should he continue, if he fights like this till hes 30 he may develop some neurological problems later, like i think roy jones will....

He needs to get to a defensively minded trainer ASAP before his brain turns to mush. Preferably not a racist one like Uncle Roger or Mayweather Sr.

Comment

I don't think there is much of a brain there to start with but he does need to find a better coach.

Roach is just not the right fit for him. Khan's been making these mistakes for years.

Comment

No. Its his job.

He gets paid millions, he makes more money in a night then most their whole lives.

I wanna see him in a rematch, then petersonmaidana, mattseye, ortiz, berto.

He showed great heart, just needs to start useing his brain.

Comment

He needs to fight with ring intelligence and be smarter. He can't afford to many more losses like that though. The shots he was taking were frightening.

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
            No. Its his job.

He gets paid millions, he makes more money in a night then most their whole lives.

hes very talented....i think he could beat mayweather...but thats does not stopping the fact that hes letting himself get hit with brutal shots...if he carries on like this till hes 30 hes going to have serious problems in his 40's

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
              hes very talented....i think he could beat mayweather...but thats does not stopping the fact that hes letting himself get hit with brutal shots...if he carries on like this till hes 30 hes going to have serious problems in his 40's
              Agreed. He has a big ego and wants to prove hes a man but brawling.

Dont know what the problem is, is it his team,trainer or him but he needd to take a few months of and really think things over

Comment

The dudes a silver medalist so it shows he has to tools to outpoint top quality opponents but he likes to get himself into a scrap and we all know his chin isnt top quality hes always doing salsa when he gets hit. Great entertainment value but its ruining his career

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                  No. Its his job.

why do you want poor amir to die?

Comment

Anyone else think it might be a weight issue?

Comment

Working...
                    X