Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

everyone tune into horus's show 2nite..i got some **** on my chest mafia related!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    his last name is Wilten

true story
    lol, I have to give it up. Mak & Chups are 2 of the funniest on here. IDK if they are really bros or not but they do sound like it

Comment

****s getting real serious up in here.

Comment

its going down 2nite..lol

Comment

Picture of Ash's back.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            Larry, is Earl Hickey in your Mafia?
            yep..earl is my guy..when i got banned i asked ash..aka kevin jesus to start up a new one till i return...they didnt wanna invite earl so i put my foot down and ash and dorian and a couple others left...thats the reason for the split...aitn that some bull****??

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
              yep..earl is my guy..when i got banned i asked ash..aka kevin jesus to start up a new one till i return...they didnt wanna invite earl so i put my foot down and ash and dorian and a couple others left...thats the reason for the split...aitn that some bull****??
              so it wasnt because of the Floyd stuff and then you & Burner?

Comment

lmao

i need u mafia mofos to do a an e-hit on this one poster i dnt like

i want him to e-die

keep that **** on the e-downlow be4 the mods or e-cops come through

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  so it wasnt because of the Floyd stuff and then you & Burner?
                  they left because earl was joining? thats pretty dumb..earls a cool guy with good boxing knowledge..i dont understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
                    they left because earl was joining? thats pretty dumb..earls a cool guy with good boxing knowledge..i dont understand it.
                    It was funny a couple of weeks ago when Earl told me he tried to get in and they wouldnt let him. Then someone in the mafia posted something about all of them got together and decided that Earl wasnt a good applicant or some ****. It was funny as hell and Earl was pissed

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
                      WTF?

Earl knows his **** and is a great contributor to the show... he always backs up Floyd with logical debate.

Comment

Working...
                      X